NathanDrakeSwag posted...
inFAMOUS Second Son > Dead Rising 3
Killzone Shadow Fall > 343 presents Call of Halo 5
The Order 1886 > Ryse
Guilty Gear Xrd SIGN > Killer Instinct
Resogun > Crimson Dragon
Yakuza Ishin > Sunset Overdrive

It is really not even fair.

Unfortunately NO LOL. If youre adding future games you conveiniently forgot Titanfall which is exclusive when comparing PS4 X1. Fable Legends, Quantum Break, Project Spark. Dead Rising might be the best game of the bunch. Also every Sony fan I know says Killzone as bad.

Titanfall and Spark are on PC so no they don't count as exclusives. Also every Xbox fan I know says Fable is bad.

Depends which Fable, first one was good, second ok, third bad. This would could be very interesting but no enough info yet to form an opinion.

but great to see you judging games that have very little info on them. do you know what the word ignorance means?
#12BoomerTheGreatPosted 10/9/2013 8:28:23 AM
BoomerTheGreat posted...
The Order 1886 > Ryse
Resogun > Crimson Dragon

Unfortunately NO LOL. If youre adding future games you conveiniently forgot Titanfall which is exclusive when comparing PS4 X1. Fable Legends, Quantum Break, Project Spark. Dead Rising might be the best game of the bunch. Also every Sony fan I know says Killzone as bad.

Titanfall and Spark are on PC so no they don't count as exclusives. Also every Xbox fan I know says Fable is bad.

Well you must havent played a Fable game because it was one of the few good Xbox exclusives. Spark and Titanfall are not coming to PS systems which I said earlier. I dont really care about the X1 PS4 rivalry but as a gamer, X1 games look to be better ATM, which is ok.
---
Greatness comes from within
#13KenauePosted 10/9/2013 8:31:03 AM
Depends which Fable, first one was good, second ok, third bad. This would could be very interesting but no enough info yet to form an opinion.

This. And I still enjoyed Fable 3, just not as much as the other 2. The Journey was hot garbage though.....Legends looks pretty cool.
---
Now Playing: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn; Next Up: Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix
PSN: Lord_CBH
#14albanianx1Posted 10/9/2013 8:49:23 AM
Both of their lineups suck. I see one good game on that list.
You're in the wrong forum then, since you must not like videogames.
---
PSN: eaglespirit
#15koboldwarrior77Posted 10/9/2013 9:12:59 AM
Here's a serious break down of your comparisons:

Agree, but not by much. DR3 looks fun, but Second Son is what I'd consider the first bonafide system seller for either console.

This is a toss up. Halo has slipped without Bungie, and Killzone games look pretty but can feel generic.

The Order 1886 > Ryse
Agreed. Thhough, what do really know about The Order? Does't matter much in the end, because Ryse looks pretty bad.

GG will be a better fighting game, most likely, but KI has more nostalgic value to many people.

Resogun > Crimson Dragon
Toss up. Crimson Dragon is a spiritual successor to Panzer Dragon, and PD was amazing.

Probably, but Sunset Overdrive looks good, based on the trailer. Yakuza is a proven IP, though, so I'd say it gets the edge.

Conclusion, the PS4 lineup is better, but it doesn't "destroy X1."
---
Arnold is Numero Uno
#16skermacPosted 10/9/2013 9:16:03 AM
The Order 1886 > Ryse
Resogun > Crimson Dragon

Dead Rising 3 will be better than every one if these games imo. Too bad I cant play it.
---
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive
#17skermacPosted 10/9/2013 9:17:28 AM
shanafan posted...
The Order 1886 > Ryse
Resogun > Crimson Dragon

Holy cow, have you played all of those? How did you get early access??

That's what I want to know. There is no way anyone can know without plain them all.

TOPIC FAIL
---
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive
#18ScreamingMidgetPosted 10/9/2013 9:19:19 AM
The Order 1886 > Ryse
Resogun > Crimson Dragon

Can also add Deep Down > Titanfall!
#19Aone1987Posted 10/9/2013 9:21:11 AM
You guys must have never played DR 1 or 2 those games are bargain bins.
#20albanianx1Posted 10/9/2013 9:23:23 AM
Probably, but Sunset Overdrive looks good, based on the trailer. Yakuza is a proven IP, though, so I'd say it gets the edge.

Doubt this. I'd wager Sunset Overdrive will be a much better game, it won't be even close.

Titanfall I would imagine will be an amazing game when it comes out, better than Killzone and I think Killzone will be stellar for multiplayer. However Killzone has SP, so I prefer Killzone but I can see most people leaning towards Titanfall. Though I am confident that game will be coming to the PS4 6 months-1 year after release.

Halo 5 will be a great game IMO, and since it's coming out a year later probably better than Killzone. Though saying that, I am looking at Killzone as a better choice than COD and BF4 this holiday.
---
PSN: eaglespirit