What does PC really have over PS4?

#1Second_HokagePosted 10/10/2013 11:56:33 PM
I can't think of anything.

Better specs? most games will be made with consoles in mind. A console's limit in power will be the limit for most games, so better specs means nothing. Also, what is the big improvement? i've yet to see PC games impress me more than PS4 games so far (Although i do agree that some PC games look better than current gen versions).

Games? Impossible. Sure they get some of the good third party games that consoles get, (most of which don't require amazing specs to run), however the exclusive games made for consoles is what makes consoles the best machines to game on.

I just can't think of a reason to build an expensive PC to game on (which i can afford if i wanted to... less than $1500 tho) rather than on a PS4.
#2HypnotizerPosted 10/11/2013 12:01:56 AM
Shhh the pc master race will hear you.....
---
Peace and love!
#3SnadadosPosted 10/11/2013 12:02:29 AM
Bait post.
Move along people.
---
Have you accepted Raspberyl as your loli and savior?
#4KaneBlueriverPosted 10/11/2013 12:03:46 AM
Pr0n games.
---
PSN ID: KaneBlueriver81
#5brisashiPosted 10/11/2013 12:04:13 AM
It is bigger.

Like way bigger.
---
A wizard did it.
Underrated/Overrated: language of the modern internet hipster
#6UniversquallPosted 10/11/2013 12:08:26 AM
Escape Goat. It's Escape Plan with goats and no plan.
---
After The Fallout. Beyond Rapture. Believe In the Fireflies
#7Neo_PortaPottyPosted 10/11/2013 12:13:13 AM
Second_Hokage posted...
I can't think of anything.

Better specs? most games will be made with consoles in mind. A console's limit in power will be the limit for most games, so better specs means nothing. Also, what is the big improvement? i've yet to see PC games impress me more than PS4 games so far (Although i do agree that some PC games look better than current gen versions).

Games? Impossible. Sure they get some of the good third party games that consoles get, (most of which don't require amazing specs to run), however the exclusive games made for consoles is what makes consoles the best machines to game on.

I just can't think of a reason to build an expensive PC to game on (which i can afford if i wanted to... less than $1500 tho) rather than on a PS4.

Better looking versions of multi platform games also assuming your willing to wait a little while most games are much cheaper between steam green man gaming and amazon sales plus various pc only games such as amnesia+amnesia pigs, outlast, basically the entirety of the rts, tbs, 4x, and MOBA genres.

Having said that I have both he ps4 preordered day 1 for exclusives and good gaming pc.
---
If its elitist to want decent performance, accountability, and class knowledge from the people you play with... SIGN ME UP!
#8lambchipsPosted 10/11/2013 12:54:14 AM
Mods
---
i7 3820@ 3.60GHz| 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz DDR3| Gigabyte GTX670 2GB OC| Intel 520 Series 120GB SSD| Antec EarthWatts 750W Green
#9realzeldaPosted 10/11/2013 12:57:23 AM
slowly it is getting closer that pc wont have anymore than consoles. i love my gaming pc but now its getting to the stage that im very happy with consoles now with hd textures, aa so less jaggies etc. i say ps5 will be when hardly use pc only for sales and exclusives
#10mizukage2Posted 10/11/2013 1:55:00 AM
lambchips posted...
Mods

---
I mean, i never see the right bash the left on anything because the blame game causes more issues than anything-Josh