PS4 Screenshot: NBA 2K14 - Next Gen vs Current Gen

#11Briankbl(Topic Creator)Posted 10/15/2013 5:20:25 AM
JusSumGuy88 posted...
Briankbl posted...
O_Town_Rulez posted...
The one thing I like is in the current gen version, he's not actually holding the ball. It looks like he's using the force to hold the ball. In the next gen picture, he's actually holding the ball.

If only 2K could make NFL games :-(

don't remind me..you're gonna make me go find my nfl 2k5 somewhere.. :'(

NFL 2K5 and APF 2K8 - legends far ahead of their time. Combine the game modes from 2K5 with the gameplay of 2K8 and the creation system from Backbreaker. The perfect football game...
---
"A game's worth is not measured by it's replay-value, nor it's length, but by the quality of the experience you had while playing."
#12Shadow CloudPosted 10/15/2013 6:05:26 AM
The jersey, ball, and skin textures look vastly improved.
#13Briankbl(Topic Creator)Posted 10/15/2013 10:17:14 AM
Shadow Cloud posted...
The jersey, ball, and skin textures look vastly improved.

When I first glanced at it, I thought I was looking at a real photo
---
"A game's worth is not measured by it's replay-value, nor it's length, but by the quality of the experience you had while playing."
#14Briankbl(Topic Creator)Posted 10/15/2013 2:23:43 PM
mkil5 posted...
That is impressive. I was not expecting to see that much of a graphical upgrade so soon, especially for NBA 2k14. I cannot wait to see video comparing Watch Dogs from PS3 to PS4.

We're going to be waiting a while for that comparison now lol. But yeah, all those people complaining that next gen graphics aren't going to be a noticeable leap need to open their eyes.
---
#15Briankbl(Topic Creator)Posted 10/16/2013 2:50:41 PM
There's a new trailer coming tomorrow morning at 10am central time! Finally going to get to see real gameplay!
---
#16AnatomyHorrorPosted 10/16/2013 2:54:54 PM
ManjiMidou posted...
Lebron looks blacker in the current gen one o_o

Not really, just the skin tone looks more realistic. Look at the current gen one, just looks so...plain and dull or somethin. The next gen he actually looks like a black dude.
#17Briankbl(Topic Creator)Posted 10/16/2013 3:24:53 PM
AnatomyHorror posted...
ManjiMidou posted...
Lebron looks blacker in the current gen one o_o

Not really, just the skin tone looks more realistic. Look at the current gen one, just looks so...plain and dull or somethin. The next gen he actually looks like a black dude.

This and the next gen lighting engine they're using is phenomenal.
---
#18coltsfan4ever31Posted 10/16/2013 3:26:21 PM
Looks great.
---
---"If winning isn't everything,why do they keep score?"-Vince Lombardi
#19Draconas_LyrrPosted 10/16/2013 3:33:43 PM
That's crazy. If I liked sports games, I'd be rather excited.
---
PSN: Draconas_Lyrr
Difference between "a" and "an": "a" comes before consonant sounds, "an" before vowel sounds.
#20Briankbl(Topic Creator)Posted 10/16/2013 4:18:15 PM
Draconas_Lyrr posted...
That's crazy. If I liked sports games, I'd be rather excited.

All I want to see is next gen Michael Jordan and I'll be set!
---