President Obama mentions PS4 selling out in healthcare.gov address, but not Xbox

#71SlimeSwayzePosted 10/22/2013 3:31:35 PM
Obama never loses in November, so maybe this is a sign that Sony will follow suit.
---
Currently Playing: Fatal Frame 3, P4: Golden, and S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
#72EndgamePosted 10/22/2013 3:33:03 PM
Worst in history, next to Woodrow Wilson.

if you do not even know who the hell James Buchanan is, you are not qualified to speak on US presidental rankings
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
#73chiefofsb78Posted 10/22/2013 3:34:41 PM
Descedent1 posted...
3 more years then his ass is OUT forever.

Then someone to come in and screw things back up most likely worst than Bush did
---
killerinstinctonline
#74DukesofBlizzardPosted 10/22/2013 3:36:31 PM
The bankers are in charge of the country anyway, so it doesn't matter who is your president. They are all selected before hand anyway, hand picked by their masters.
#75SlimeSwayzePosted 10/22/2013 3:39:05 PM
chiefofsb78 posted...
Descedent1 posted...

Then someone to come in and screw things back up most likely worst than Bush did

That's always possible, but I don't see a Republican getting voted in next. That party is in shambles right now thanks to the Tea Party faction. I actually agree with a lot of traditional Republican beliefs regarding the role of government, immigration, and fiscal responsibility, but those values are now gone from the party.

Of course, I never thought W. had a chance in 2000, but they stole the election in Florida, so anything is possible. I would just like to see someone other than a Dem or Rep get voted into office before I die. A homosexual woman atheist with mixed Asian/Hispanic heritage would be ideal.
---
Currently Playing: Fatal Frame 3, P4: Golden, and S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
#76googlerPosted 10/22/2013 3:48:20 PM
I dont think that Sony or Microsoft are eager to be compared to a fascist disaster scam
#7795_EclipsePosted 10/22/2013 3:52:18 PM
chiefofsb78 posted...
Descedent1 posted...

back up?

You must be an anti American.
---
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
If you believe used games are the industries problem, then you sir or ma'am are a fool.
#78Devilman_AmonPosted 10/22/2013 3:55:54 PM
95_Eclipse posted...

I know you're a racist, so you're not very smart, but I meant the original post you quoted o.o

How are you calling me a racist when you're a racist?

Plus, how can I take your opinion when a 95 Eclipse is inferior to a 99 Eclipse?
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#7995_EclipsePosted 10/22/2013 3:59:24 PM
Devilman_Amon posted...
95_Eclipse posted...

I know you're a racist, so you're not very smart, but I meant the original post you quoted o.o

How are you calling me a racist when you're a racist?

Plus, how can I take your opinion when a 95 Eclipse is inferior to a 99 Eclipse?

Racist and foolish. Lol, no doubt.

People like you really disgust me :(
---
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
If you believe used games are the industries problem, then you sir or ma'am are a fool.
#80Devilman_AmonPosted 10/22/2013 6:47:13 PM
95_Eclipse posted...

People like you really disgust me :(

Now I know you're just trolling...

People who think the front end of the 95 Eclipse looks better than the 99 Eclipse are truly the disgusting ones...
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)