I guess I missed my chance on pre-ordering a PS4?

#1GamenamebullyPosted 10/22/2013 3:44:23 PM
I looked at every single online retailer I can think of including some obscure sites that were selling PS4's and every single one were sold out of pre-orders.

I guess I missed my chance and have to wait a while like after launch to get a Playstation 4?

This is reminding me on my Situation with my Nintendo Wii where it took about a year 1/2 after it came out for me to get one but I was trying to pre-order one just like the PS4. Turns out that there was a LARGE shortage where I live of Wii's and it was impossible to get one for a long while.

To me the PS4 situation is sounding like a repeat of my Wii situation.

But do you think I missed out on it and will have to wait now?
---
The Only Sane Gamer.
PSN Name: Gamenamebully
#266_RyderPosted 10/22/2013 3:52:08 PM
They will come back into stock steadily just get walk in regularly after the first couple weeks of post launch.
---
PSN: Tha66RydenMFFL
Playstation 4 will be the gamers Facebook
#3uptown710Posted 10/22/2013 3:54:58 PM
66_Ryder posted...
They will come back into stock steadily just get walk in regularly after the first couple weeks of post launch.

I don't know... Lots of people at my job are suddenly asking me where they can get a pre order. Most of them want it for a kids Christ gift.

I won't say it'll be impossible, but rather difficult to find one till maybe late January.
---
"XBone: not for soldiers or Japanese. or astronauts. didn't you know?" - Vorzal
#4StrongBlackVinePosted 10/22/2013 3:56:39 PM
You missed a chance earlier today! Amazon had a BF4 bundle up for a little while...sold out quick.
#5Gamenamebully(Topic Creator)Posted 10/22/2013 3:58:31 PM
StrongBlackVine posted...
You missed a chance earlier today! Amazon had a BF4 bundle up for a little while...sold out quick.

I heard of that bundle and I saw it on Amazon but as soon as I got the money it got sold out.

Either there were few pre-order units or people are just quicker than I am.

I did notice Target is still accepting pre-orders for the Call of Duty: Ghosts Bundle. Not exactly interested in the game but it may be my best shot right now for a while since I am interested in the system.
---
The Only Sane Gamer.
#6pinkyPosted 10/22/2013 3:58:35 PM
Gamenamebully posted...
I looked at every single online retailer I can think of including some obscure sites that were selling PS4's and every single one were sold out of pre-orders.

I guess I missed my chance and have to wait a while like after launch to get a Playstation 4?

This is reminding me on my Situation with my Nintendo Wii where it took about a year 1/2 after it came out for me to get one but I was trying to pre-order one just like the PS4. Turns out that there was a LARGE shortage where I live of Wii's and it was impossible to get one for a long while.

No offense, but 3 weeks before launch and NOW trying to pre-order? Is this your first rodeo? The only way this could be excused is if, literally, this is the first console launch you've tried to be a part of. I'm not trying to be mean but....
---
"I'm in the Process of Processing the Process"....Pinky
#7chickenlardPosted 10/22/2013 4:01:37 PM
Gamenamebully posted...
StrongBlackVine posted...

I heard of that bundle and I saw it on Amazon but as soon as I got the money it got sold out.

Either there were few pre-order units or people are just quicker than I am.

I did notice Target is still accepting pre-orders for the Call of Duty: Ghosts Bundle. Not exactly interested in the game but it may be my best shot right now for a while since I am interested in the system.

Amazon doesn't charge your card until it ships, you still had 3 weeks to aquire the money for it. LOL
#8Gamenamebully(Topic Creator)Posted 10/22/2013 4:03:10 PM
pinky posted...
Gamenamebully posted...

No offense, but 3 weeks before launch and NOW trying to pre-order? Is this your first rodeo? The only way this could be excused is if, literally, this is the first console launch you've tried to be a part of. I'm not trying to be mean but....

Actually due to problems with my money it did not come in until recently.

Though I guess it's just karma. Bank messes up with my money and I end up missing out on a PS4. I think I should of mentioned that earlier.

And if you read I had a similar situation with the Wii. That one was because I was too late. I'll admit that.
---
The Only Sane Gamer.
#9ElectricMolePosted 10/22/2013 4:05:09 PM
you had since June to do it.
---
NinNetID: ElectricMole, 3DS: 2406-6466-8802
http://abload.de/img/metabanderasps45tuxx.gif
#10IntelligentCodFPosted 10/22/2013 4:10:22 PM
It's your fault for not acting sooner.

It's also your fault for the bank to mess up.

Because of that you should give up until a year or two after it launches. That's a safe way of knowing you can get a Playstation 4.

Until then I will post my experiences with my PS4 when it comes out with my copy of the Prestige edition of Call Of Duty: Ghosts as a way to show what you are missing out on.
---
I am IntelligentCodFanboy: http://www.youtube.com/user/IntelligentCoDFanboy
Proud leader of the Call Of Duty Enlightenment Army.