PS4 FAQs V3

#41richierhPosted 11/3/2013 5:30:32 PMmessage detail
GuitaristMatt posted...
I'm just a lil baffle that Sony would exclude mp3s, bluetooth support especially with products they have lined up for PS3 that came out within the last 6 months. As for the PS3 remote, come on.. you aren't serious that won't worth with PS4.

There are plenty of BR remotes specific to the PS4 that will work. The reason it doesn't work is because it was a controller, like a fight stick, or the DS3. We'll see what they do with updating that sort of thing. Pretty much everything that people have complained about, Sony has done their best to get it fixed. Even the whole Arabic keyboard thing. Sony has already expressed that they are sorry that the bluetooth headsets don't yet work, but they were able to get the USB ones to work on launch.

I'm sure all the PSN purchases are going to be transferable to PS4 in due time but the lil things are reminding me of the launch of PS3.

It is a whole new architecture, and the PSN for PS3 will last as long as PSN is around. I understand this frustration though. PS2 and PS3 both had BC.

Is Sony ahead or playing catch up here as there are only 3 games worth getting at launch.

There are 32 games to get so far, that are all great in their own way.

COD, BF4 and AC:BF at the moment.

oh

Well, Watch Dogs was the game to get but you can't blame Sony for that.

I just feels atm.. regardless of the titles that are available at launch, it might be a good for a while but hopefully a lot of the issues are settled out before next Summer.

PS3 launch was a big failure and I think I waited for 4 months to rent or buy something lol
#42GuitaristMatt(Topic Creator)Posted 11/3/2013 5:33:44 PMmessage detail
richierh posted...
Well, Watch Dogs was the game to get but you can't blame Sony for that.

I just feels atm.. regardless of the titles that are available at launch, it might be a good for a while but hopefully a lot of the issues are settled out before next Summer.

PS3 launch was a big failure and I think I waited for 4 months to rent or buy something lol

If you have any questions, this and similar topics will be up for awhile.
---
Question about the PS4? Check here vvv
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691087-playstation-4/67619422
#43RussellGorallPosted 11/4/2013 9:29:07 PMmessage detail
GuitaristMatt posted...
RussellGorall posted...
Insert no MP3 or other music support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

... read all of the comments

Again...

NO MP3 or music you own is supported?

Read Sony's comments.
#44GuitaristMatt(Topic Creator)Posted 11/4/2013 10:02:00 PMmessage detail
RussellGorall posted...
GuitaristMatt posted...
RussellGorall posted...
Insert no MP3 or other music support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

... read all of the comments

Again...

NO MP3 or music you own is supported?

Read Sony's comments.

What did you want me to add again? Because in the comment you failed to read it says:
GuitaristMatt posted...
-No MP3 support
-No Music Visualizer (music player)
-Music Unlimited is the only audio service playable in the background

This will be updated further when we know more. This topic is not one for trolling.
---
#45Arok2092Posted 11/6/2013 9:35:32 PMmessage detail
Does anyone happen to know if you can have more than 1 Vita authorized on one PS4? I don't mean like 2 Vitas remote playing one PS4 at the same time, but say one day I want to use my Vita on the PS4 for remote play, and the next my girlfriend wants to use her Vita, would we have to reauthorize that each time?
---
Henshin-a-go-go baby!
#46GuitaristMatt(Topic Creator)Posted 11/6/2013 10:38:13 PMmessage detail
Arok2092 posted...
Does anyone happen to know if you can have more than 1 Vita authorized on one PS4? I don't mean like 2 Vitas remote playing one PS4 at the same time, but say one day I want to use my Vita on the PS4 for remote play, and the next my girlfriend wants to use her Vita, would we have to reauthorize that each time?

On the PS3 you would. This is a pretty good question. Yoshida doesn't answer my questions on twitter, but I'll ask anyways.
---
#47Arok2092Posted 11/6/2013 10:40:19 PMmessage detail
GuitaristMatt posted...
Arok2092 posted...

On the PS3 you would. This is a pretty good question. Yoshida doesn't answer my questions on twitter, but I'll ask anyways.

I appreciate that greatly.
---
Henshin-a-go-go baby!
#48Viper187666Posted 11/7/2013 4:44:55 PMmessage detail
Is the EU/UK price with or without VAT included? Amazon generally lists everything with VAT, so importing one would be less than 349 GBP, wouldn't it? I'm sure Amazon won't ship one to me though, despite other UK retailers having no problem doing so. I'm thinking of importing one early next year, since the games are region free. I could use something for watching region B blu-rays, so it kills two birds with one stone.
#49Viper187666Posted 11/11/2013 5:33:56 PMmessage detail
Oh, does PS4 have those stupid sensor buttons like the fat PS3s did, or do we get real buttons on this one?
---
I refuse to buy XB1 until it's sold without Kinect. No, I'm not a Sony fanboy. See? http://viper.shadowflareindustries.com/images/myroom/DSCN0220.JPG
#50GuitaristMatt(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2013 5:38:13 PMmessage detail
Viper187666 posted...
Oh, does PS4 have those stupid sensor buttons like the fat PS3s did, or do we get real buttons on this one?

Real buttons. Zoom-in under the light bar on the front here: sketchfab.com/m4jig2c0a
---
"Well if you think chickens can fly, we better pull up wikipedia." - S. Healy
PS4 FAQs http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691087-playstation-4/67619422