Here is the TL;DR version of what is going on

#1kyomagiPosted 10/28/2013 7:30:34 AM
Small name reviewers are not getting free PS4 consoles like biggers ones
Adam Sessler and other rage on twitter saying how can they review based on staged events
They are told to buy consoles and review them
They rage more and start making biased claims because, you know, buttmad.

I think the same thing is happening to the xbone too. I think both systems will be fine come launch time.
---
Magistarkyo - PSN; kyoakuma - 360
PSN Profile - http://psnprofiles.com/magistarkyo
#2LachyFTWPosted 10/28/2013 7:33:19 AM
Sounds about right.
#3DougyBPosted 10/28/2013 7:36:09 AM
Small name reviewers

Like who?
---
b
#4StorracPosted 10/28/2013 7:37:03 AM
DougyB posted...
Small name reviewers

Like who?

Technically speaking, Rev3 Games isn't that big, it has Adam Sessler then it's just a cesspit of no-names.
#5DougyBPosted 10/28/2013 7:39:20 AM
Storrac posted...
DougyB posted...
Small name reviewers

Like who?

Technically speaking, Rev3 Games isn't that big, it has Adam Sessler then it's just a cesspit of no-names.

Is that all?
---
b
#6White_Knight13Posted 10/28/2013 7:40:10 AM
Hmmm. I don't know what to believe. Rev3Games, the company Sessler works for already said they have a PS4 they're using to review stuff in one of their videos.

So Sony isn't giving individual PS4's to employees of reviewers, and Sessler is upset because he has to pay for one?

Like I said, I don't know what to believe.
#7SavageTrooperPosted 10/28/2013 7:43:53 AM
White_Knight13 posted...
Hmmm. I don't know what to believe. Rev3Games, the company Sessler works for already said they have a PS4 they're using to review stuff in one of their videos.

So Sony isn't giving individual PS4's to employees of reviewers, and Sessler is upset because he has to pay for one?

Like I said, I don't know what to believe.

Isn't Sessler the same douche who made Santa Monica Studios change the name of a trophy for God Of War Ascension?
#8bob15xPosted 10/28/2013 7:48:33 AM
kyomagi posted...
Adam Sessler and other rage on twitter saying how can they review based on staged events

I think the same thing is happening to the xbone too. I think both systems will be fine come launch time.

way to get it pretty much all wrong.
#9Sadako GhostPosted 10/28/2013 7:57:10 AM
bob15x posted...
kyomagi posted...

Feel free to correct him,
---
I was weak... that's why I needed you... needed someone to punish me for my sins.
#10kyomagi(Topic Creator)Posted 10/28/2013 7:57:35 AM
bob15x posted...
kyomagi posted...

except im not. Its exactly as reported. Sessler has to buy a console for himself, so does every other reviewer base that is tiny. They cant upload videos to the net, they can only try out games on the system, no networking because of the patch. So they ASSUME that there will be networking problems because it has to be patched.

Its sessler being a turd because he does not get a free console.

he will never realize that he was never big, and the only reason people know who he is was because of g4
---
Magistarkyo - PSN; kyoakuma - 360
PSN Profile - http://psnprofiles.com/magistarkyo