I did not pre order a ps4

#11DumbbellGodPosted 10/31/2013 8:41:03 AM
OUTLAW2009 posted...
So how early do you think I can pick one up if I didn't pre order it?

Get that tent ready my boy!
#12Mindwipe77Posted 10/31/2013 8:43:09 AM
mandatory installs of every game??
---
Lightning Returns, MY GOTY 2014
Day 1 buys- Ps4 and Xbox one, ready for next-gen!!
#13GamerRafPosted 10/31/2013 8:44:10 AM
DK DeathKnight posted...
Ranmaru-2 posted...
How can you still want one with all this stuff wrong with it?

No DLNA - Correct, both consoles wont have it, their is always Netflix.
No MP3 - Correct, but both consoles will hide a workaround behind a paywall
No external hard drives - Incorrect, you can use Ex HD but the uses are limited.
No backward compatibility - Correct, no BC in system but Gaikai will provide older PS games through streaming.
No changing your PSN ID - Correct, but old. You can always make a new account, only thing u might lose are your trophies.
Required fee for online play - Correct, but old. I think people already knew about this and dont care.
Mandatory installs on games (35GB) - Correct, but you can now install the game WHILE playing it, so wait times are almost non existent.
Required internet connection to use the console - Incorrect, PS4 games still work without the Launch Patch, just cant watch Movies or play Online
More expensive than the Wii U - Duh, why wouldnt it be? Better things cost more money

---
"Lets release a console with no games and no marketing." -Satoru Iwata, 2012
#14jakestar0306Posted 10/31/2013 8:49:17 AM
GamerRaf posted...
DK DeathKnight posted...
Ranmaru-2 posted...
More expensive than the Wii U - Duh, why wouldnt it be? Better things cost more money

Oh, is that why XBOne costs the most?
---
Mega Man Powered Up is the best PSP exclusive and you know it.
I do not support homosexuality in any way.
#15RybalPosted 10/31/2013 9:44:18 AM
jakestar0306 posted...
GamerRaf posted...
DK DeathKnight posted...
Ranmaru-2 posted...

Oh, is that why XBOne costs the most?

He should have included "generally".
---
Brand loyalty is most evident in Apple acolytes - the Applytes - that most rabid of fan bases who will buy a brand new device with every minor upgrade
#16cruelbirdPosted 10/31/2013 9:50:12 AM
I doubt there will be any on the shelves for a month or so, OP. But after Christmas they should be more available... if you can wait that long.
---
http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/3695/sigbase.jpg
#17pokemon_45_79_1Posted 10/31/2013 9:53:12 AM
cruelbird posted...
I doubt there will be any on the shelves for a month or so, OP. But after Christmas they should be more available... if you can wait that long.

I disagree if Sony can do what they say they are going to do, remember both are holding back stock to make sure you can get one leading up to Christmas, I think they will be in shop within the week its out, I really do I mean it can't be that hard to make the ps4 its really small and is cheap to make.
---
Sora / Ryoma / Naruto / Ginta / Netto / luffy
Young heroes between the ages of 12-17 make RPG and other video games better then older heroes 18-21 and over.
#18Mindwipe77Posted 10/31/2013 10:00:04 AM
Mindwipe77 posted...
mandatory installs of every game??

---
Lightning Returns, MY GOTY 2014
Day 1 buys- Ps4 and Xbox one, ready for next-gen!!
#19OUTLAW2009(Topic Creator)Posted 10/31/2013 7:12:19 PM
pokemon_45_79_1 posted...
cruelbird posted...

I disagree if Sony can do what they say they are going to do, remember both are holding back stock to make sure you can get one leading up to Christmas, I think they will be in shop within the week its out, I really do I mean it can't be that hard to make the ps4 its really small and is cheap to make.

I hope you're right it would be nice to get one before christmas that way I have something to do for the holidays since I won't be able to spend it with the family this year :/
---
3DS FC 0774-42492697: When a Capcom character gets announced for SSB4, I'm gonna say " I told you so" 1/7/12
#20FredtheBumPosted 10/31/2013 7:15:26 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]