Can any of you here prove 1080p's dominance over 720P?

#1SophisticationPosted 11/1/2013 12:24:56 AM
I mean picture proof... I'm not talking about that stupid image scale either:

http://www.gameranx.com/updates/id/18406/article/call-of-duty-resolution-history-xbox-360-ps3-xbox-one-and-ps4/

Not that... That tells you nothing. It basically tells you that the picture will be this big instead of this big. I want a picture of a 720P image and the same image in 1080P. I wanna see this marvelous crap you all spew all the time -- because I can't tell a difference at all. I have one of the best tv's on the market right now and I'm hard pressed to truly see a difference between an hd image and an hd image.

So prove away... Show me and all the naysayers here how dominate Ps4 will be in clarity and resolution.
---
As 1 of 3 original Sophistocrats, I'm Here to spread judicious business and teach fellow faqers how to be smash hit forum posters with successful game taste.
#2GuitaristMattPosted 11/1/2013 12:26:25 AM
No.
---
Question about the PS4? Check here vvv
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691087-playstation-4/67619422
#3TigercmlPosted 11/1/2013 12:27:50 AM
You are clearly not a Sophisticrat if you can't tell the difference. That is why you are still a Sophisticrat understudy and I am THE original Sophisticrat.
#4Sophistication(Topic Creator)Posted 11/1/2013 12:32:21 AM
Tigercml posted...
You are clearly not a Sophisticrat if you can't tell the difference. That is why you are still a Sophisticrat understudy and I am THE original Sophisticrat.

Don't make me laugh... I am one of only three original's, Beef Jack... I know DPB and Omegaknowsitall -- They, them two, are the other Sophistocrats' -- You are not.
---
As 1 of 3 original Sophistocrats, I'm Here to spread judicious business and teach fellow faqers how to be smash hit forum posters with successful game taste.
#5Sophistication(Topic Creator)Posted 11/1/2013 12:33:09 AM
GuitaristMatt posted...
No.

Figures... Not many can. It's all tech talk to make people sound more "in the know". All of it is a bunch of junk wong foo-boo. Know what I mean?
---
#6GuitaristMattPosted 11/1/2013 12:34:19 AM
There is another...
-SophistiWars Episode V
---
#7TigercmlPosted 11/1/2013 12:34:52 AM
Sophistication posted...
Tigercml posted...

Don't make me laugh... I am one of only three original's, Beef Jack... I know DPB and Omegaknowsitall -- They, them two, are the other Sophistocrats' -- You are not.

You still have much to learn young understudy. No true Sophisticrat would ever insult his superior. You are now greenhorn Sophisticrat status again. You shame Sophisticrats everywhere.
#8Sophistication(Topic Creator)Posted 11/1/2013 12:35:37 AM
GuitaristMatt posted...
There is another...
-SophistiWars Episode V

Musta' been a direct to Netflix, Sy-fy or skin theater release because I've never seen it.
---
#9GuitaristMattPosted 11/1/2013 12:38:26 AM
Sophistication posted...
GuitaristMatt posted...
There is another...
-SophistiWars Episode V

Musta' been a direct to Netflix, Sy-fy or skin theater release because I've never seen it.

wawoohrgh
---
#10Sophistication(Topic Creator)Posted 11/1/2013 12:38:34 AM
Tigercml posted...
Sophistication posted...
Tigercml posted...

You still have much to learn young understudy. No true Sophisticrat would ever insult his superior. You are now greenhorn Sophisticrat status again. You shame Sophisticrats everywhere.

Pop the top off your Beef Ravioli can, warm it by the trash barrel and zip the flappy lips -- I'm the show here. Me! Nobody even knows who you are, Reynaldo Salad day. If they did they'd be hounding you for autographs, private messaging you left and right, begging you to accept their PSN request and drinking fine, assorted wines with both pinkies in the air.

That ain't you. Now beat the berry bush, young learner.
---