Amazon B1G1 free offer (check your e-mails)

#1SlimeSwayzePosted 11/10/2013 2:01:45 PM(edited)
Just got this e-mail from Amazon.

Dear Amazon.com Customer,

Thank you for pre-ordering a PS4 game. You have qualified for a special Buy One, Get One promotion on select PS4 titles.

Add two of the qualifying items to your cart and at checkout apply your individual claim code.

Your savings will be displayed in your Order Summary. Offer is valid through November 16, 2013.

Edit: So it looks like this deal is for anyone who had at least one PS4 launch game pre-ordered before today, and that includes any PS4 pre-order that included a game. There still has been no confirmation that this will work if you pre-order a game now, so good luck to those who have not already pre-ordered. Anyway, this is awesome. Definitely made my day.

---
Currently Playing: Fatal Frame 3, Silent Hill 2, Forza Horizon, Corpse Party.
#2BLAZE_92XPosted 11/10/2013 1:21:20 PM
Lucky
---
Something Clever.
#3-Radiohead-Posted 11/10/2013 1:24:14 PM
Really? do you have the picture of the email? I contacted them and they told that they weren't doing any promos atm. But if it's true, that would be great. I was on my way to target and BB, they are both withing half a mile from my house.
#4-Radiohead-Posted 11/10/2013 1:26:11 PM
Holy crap, no joke TC! I just got that email. This is awesome. Thanks
#5mjc0961Posted 11/10/2013 1:26:32 PM
Same here, except I had two games preordered so my e-mail was worded differently.

Dear Amazon.com Customer,

Thank you for pre-ordering multiple PS4 games. You have qualified for a free game from a selection of PS4 titles.

Add one of the qualifying items to your cart and at checkout apply your individual claim code:

Your savings will be displayed in your Order Summary. Offer is valid through November 16, 2013.

Although I gotta say, the wording of your e-mail made me laugh, TC. "You have qualified for a special Buy One, Get One promotion". They forgot "free" in there. XD Every item I buy is a "buy one, get one" deal. Buy one PS4, get one PS4. Buy one game, get one game. :p
---
sirtonne posted...
This topic is so stupid I had to slap my wife.
#6PeteyParkerPosted 11/10/2013 1:26:33 PM
Confirmed from CAG.

Is it too late to pre-order and get this email? I'd rather pre-order from Amazon than do Target since I have a bunch of gift cards.
---
"How can.. the Prime minister.. support a law.. that makes it illegal for people.. who....What I'm trying to say is.. Oasis rules!"
#7LilWeezyCMMPosted 11/10/2013 1:26:57 PM
I just posted a topic about this too. Do we get two free games or one?
---
GET ON IT!
#8dimmy_dawgPosted 11/10/2013 1:28:49 PM
Got this as well..What a clutch deal! Now if I can decide on 2 games!
#9Virtual_SkillPosted 11/10/2013 1:29:21 PM
Yeah, it's true. heads up if you have an amazon account they are matching Target's buy 2 ps4 games and get 1 free. Just got killzone,ac4,bf4 for about 40.00 each.

: )
#10kyujoPosted 11/10/2013 1:29:36 PM
Sweet, just checked and my e-mail had this from 10 minutes ago, too :D

they gave me a claim code to apply at checkout... wonder if I can apply it to this older order that hasn't started shipping yet >.>
---
Current Game(s): Arkham City, Borderlands 2, FTL, Bioshock Infinite
Must-watch: Arrow, Sleepy Hollow, The Blacklist