PS4 Launch Edition Bugs and need ps4 buds

#1deware-94Posted 11/11/2013 3:49:17 PM
hey. I am ordering a ps4 launch Edition. I heard that launch hardware have bugs. But when the price drops and the hardware will get better than the loyal fans who bought it in the beginning will have an outdated console? Huh? Mine is coming from amazon. I have cod ghosts. So will patches fix bugs or how will launch bugs work? Also. I will have ghosts on launch and on my bday on dec 3 ( like 2 1/2 weeks later) ill get mmore games. Someone add me or comment ur id if you will be on at launch and wanna be buds since the community will be not huge
Thanks
#2AnakeriePosted 11/11/2013 3:52:02 PM
If there's a bug, and there probably will be, they'll release a patch for it. Not worried: Sony has a LOT riding on this launch. They set themselves up as the noble hero riding in to rescue people from Microsoft. So I think it's safe to say they'll make as sure as possible it won't be too glitchy. I mean, if it is, pre-orders aside those who haven't bought yet may go to Microsoft instead. I bet Quality Control was working overtime.
---
GT: CrampedSultana
Pawn: Zarianna
#3RussellGorallPosted 11/11/2013 3:52:25 PM
The firmware will get better soon. The hardware isn't going to be changed in any real way for a couple years, I have no idea why some think waiting six months means they are going to be getting the equivalent of a 360 Slim without hardware issues.
---
The better you look, the more you'll see.
PSN - honkayjeezus
#4ThatLaoGuyPosted 11/11/2013 3:54:26 PM
wouldn't be too worried about it. Sony doesn't want another YLOD o RROD like the 360. It's safe to assume they covered their tracks, if not, people will be less likely to purchase a launch console. I don't see a console revision coming anytime soon. PS4 is already slim as it is and doesn't have any excess crap. It does what its intended to do and that's play games.

Im far too excited for my ps4. There's an empty spot on my entertainment stand just awaiting this son of a gun.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT
---
Gamertag: That Lao Guy
#5deware-94(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2013 4:07:01 PM
ThatLaoGuy posted...
wouldn't be too worried about it. Sony doesn't want another YLOD o RROD like the 360. It's safe to assume they covered their tracks, if not, people will be less likely to purchase a launch console. I don't see a console revision coming anytime soon. PS4 is already slim as it is and doesn't have any excess crap. It does what its intended to do and that's play games.

Im far too excited for my ps4. There's an empty spot on my entertainment stand just awaiting this son of a gun.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

You getting it on the 15th too?
#6deware-94(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2013 4:10:56 PM
RussellGorall posted...
The firmware will get better soon. The hardware isn't going to be changed in any real way for a couple years, I have no idea why some think waiting six months means they are going to be getting the equivalent of a 360 Slim without hardware issues.

You getting it in a couple days too? and like the usb thing, if they change it, would it be a patch or like only allowed on a new system? I dont want to have less feautures, i dont care about slim or hardrive, i can upgrade it plus the first console is the best (LOOKING WISE) I dont think they will have over heating probs. Shoushida Yoshi or what ever its spelled, lol. I asked him a q on twitter, he answered, I had a nerd-gasm~! lol! microsoft pays places to advertise xbox, ps4 has 3 game reservation cards on one shelf at walmart, no ps4 ad, just for a game, the xbox has a whole glass wall with the console and like 5 games reservations, like just packed.... I thought it was funny.
#7ThatLaoGuyPosted 11/11/2013 4:22:01 PM
deware-94 posted...
ThatLaoGuy posted...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

You getting it on the 15th too?

son, I'm getting mine sent to my workplace through amazon so yes, I am!

Going to get those buy 2 get 1 free games on amazon as well. Sucks but the only games that look good to me are killzone, BF 4, and COD ghost lol
---
Gamertag: That Lao Guy