Does anyone know the next shipment of PS4's?

#1ModernFOXXPosted 11/14/2013 12:05:17 AM
I'm just curious how long I'll have to wait to get my hands on one since i was day late to pre order one... my luck
---
Why Albert...why? ~Sincerely, a Cardinals fan...No loyalty at all from what could've been the greatest Card ever, Albert Pujols.-------PSN: ANDR0iD_v3
#2HurtHealAccountPosted 11/14/2013 12:06:13 AM
tuesday
---
*shrug*
http://i.imgur.com/Tib2gJo.gif
#3ModernFOXX(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2013 12:09:27 AM
HurtHealAccount posted...
tuesday

I mean as in when i can purchase one, since i didnt pre-order one i dont get a launch day one. I wanted to know how long till i can buy one. Or is it really that early?
---
Why Albert...why? ~Sincerely, a Cardinals fan...No loyalty at all from what could've been the greatest Card ever, Albert Pujols.-------PSN: ANDR0iD_v3
#4RollinfromhellPosted 11/14/2013 12:14:38 AM
ModernFOXX posted...
tuesday

I mean as in when i can purchase one, since i didnt pre-order one i dont get a launch day one. I wanted to know how long till i can buy one. Or is it really that early?

There's apparently a ton. I'm sure they're not limited to "launch day". what you could do, is invest in some gas money and try to hunt for them in a smaller city if you don't already live in one. Call Walmart/Best buy/gamestop everyday and ask if they got them in a few times a day. Worked for my iPhone 5s and those were HARD to find launch day. Walked right in and picked it up after the "rush". They got 2-3 shipments throughout the day. I wouldn't doubt PS4's will be the same way throughout the week. Just later is when I worry about them being available and around Black Friday.
#5ModernFOXX(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2013 12:24:29 AM
Rollinfromhell posted...
ModernFOXX posted...
tuesday

There's apparently a ton. I'm sure they're not limited to "launch day". what you could do, is invest in some gas money and try to hunt for them in a smaller city if you don't already live in one. Call Walmart/Best buy/gamestop everyday and ask if they got them in a few times a day. Worked for my iPhone 5s and those were HARD to find launch day. Walked right in and picked it up after the "rush". They got 2-3 shipments throughout the day. I wouldn't doubt PS4's will be the same way throughout the week. Just later is when I worry about them being available and around Black Friday.

ok thanks man, will do. Not the driving around part because only my city, Champaign, and Chicago have stores that will sell a ps4. (ehh, maybe Tuscola)but the calling thing surely. Im just thinking the the stores wont sell me one if i dont have a pre-order receipt is the thing.
---
#6WomackdPosted 11/14/2013 12:31:58 AM
If you miss launch day, you will be at the mercy of big box stores and their Sunday ad sale through New Years. Which means they will get shipments but won't stock until their advertised sale starts,