Will everything be available on PSN store tomorrow?

#1Senkotsu_UchihaPosted 11/14/2013 12:39:54 AM
I was just wondering if anyone knew what was available on the PSN store at launch. Specifically video content. And you'll be able to re-download content, right? I'm asking as I'm going to be bringing my PS4 with me to my house at x-mas, and am intending to download a bunch of anime/tv shows onto it? Also you can't use any external deivces, like USB sticks or anything?

Thanks in advance.
---
PSN: Kaii_Cross
#2gtaking5Posted 11/14/2013 1:07:25 AM(edited)
With the PS4 you don't download videos from the store/video store. You stream them. No more waiting hours to download a 3 gig movie. This should also allow you to have no restrictions on the "One time Download" the PS3 has.

As for everything being available? Doubt it. The PS4 games will. As will the free PS+ games, but aside from that I wouldn't count on an extensive video library, unless of course the PS4 uses the same video store as the PS3.

No USB sticks or External HDD's for storage. I think Sony may have said "Not at launch," as that is what they are saying to 99% of questions that could be answered with "No" but I don't want to be wrong with that.
---
Nobody tells me what I want!
#3edomon007Posted 11/14/2013 12:00:36 PM
I hoping do the PS3 to PS4 upgrade w BF4 from PSN Store website (via PC tomorrow).