Will the ps4 get any interesting games within the next 6 months?

#1fastfoodkillsPosted 11/17/2013 12:43:24 PM
I was just browing the ps4 page here and there is absolutely nothing of any interest coming out for ps4 in the next couple of months? Except from the obvious launch title ps3 upscale ports , resogun, killzone and the lackluster knack?

When do we get new games? Or will it only be the next fifa, nba, nfs, cod, for the ps4? A marketing gimmick to sucker oyu into paying for PLUS
?

sorry if harsh but i am well beyond fanboyism i just wonna know the truth now.
---
Fast Food Kills More People than Smoking and Alcohol
#2SpottedHoodPosted 11/17/2013 12:50:02 PM
http://www.ign.com/games/upcoming/ps4
---
XBOX 360/PSN: SpottedHood
DCUO: lightening legs
#3fastfoodkills(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2013 12:53:08 PM
i could have thought of ign myself, lol. thanks for the link.

nothing there of much interest tho, maybe thief and madmax, and rayman but i already have it for ps3. Wonder if sony will offer more digital upgrades.
---
#4peephole303Posted 11/17/2013 12:54:54 PM
fastfoodkills posted...

nothing there of much interest tho, maybe thief and madmax, and rayman but i already have it for ps3. Wonder if sony will offer more digital upgrades.

Ignoring infamous I see?
#5EastCoastKodyPosted 11/17/2013 12:55:42 PM
the only exclusive i can think of is inFAMOUS: Second Son.

Which should be good if you've never played inFAMOUS.......or aren't sick of that franchise like i am
#6Kefkas_RevengePosted 11/17/2013 12:55:51 PM
Major blockbusters won't be coming out for at least another 6 months to a year or more

Final fantasy 15
Metal gear phantom train
Uncharted 4
Destiny

Those will be the big four for 2014

I'd expect fallout 4, last of us 2, god of war, and a bioshock at some point late 2014 or 2015.

Definitely huge titles coming....just gotta wait it out. No doubt Sony shoulda debuted ps4 with uncharted 4 rather than killzone.
#7StevenTheGamblePosted 11/17/2013 12:56:46 PM
Kefkas_Revenge posted...
Major blockbusters won't be coming out for at least another 6 months to a year or more

Final fantasy 15
Metal gear phantom train
Uncharted 4
Destiny

Those will be the big four for 2014

I'd expect fallout 4, last of us 2, god of war, and a bioshock at some point late 2014 or 2015.

Definitely huge titles coming....just gotta wait it out. No doubt Sony shoulda debuted ps4 with uncharted 4 rather than killzone.

The phantom train!
Haha sounds like that Zelda game
#8AP3BrainPosted 11/17/2013 1:00:07 PM
PS4 exclusives (Japanese nonlocalized titles taken out):
Basement Crawl
Deep Down
DriveClub Racing
Everybody's Gone to the Rapture
The Idolm@ster
Infamous: Second Son
Killzone: Shadow Fall
Knack
Lily Bergamo
Mobile Suit Gundam
N++
The Order: 1886
Pool Nation Extreme/FX
Resogun
Rime
Shadow of the Beast
Uncharted 4

Most of these are coming out before 2015. Some ones that should be coming soon are N++ (which everybody seems to forget) and inFamous.
#9patcooper114Posted 11/17/2013 1:00:26 PM
fastfoodkills posted...

so FF doesn't interest u or KH3? lol come on really. u would rather play mad max then either of those 2 games? and yeah its funny that u didn't mention infamous
---
psn= patcooper
#10fastfoodkills(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2013 1:02:17 PM
Kefkas_Revenge posted...

i am done with bioshock after loving the first two tho, ... but fallout 4 is definately a "blind buy" and last of us 2 too , i agree uncharted 4 would have been great for ps4, or last of us 2 (tho a bit early obviously).

i forgot also driveclub if thats really coming out in january and even as a "free light version" in PLUS, then that is something to look forward to. But definately too early to trash the ps3.
---