What PS4 game(s) are the best out right now?

#11Damon_FalkPosted 11/19/2013 1:39:59 PM
It upsets me that no one has mentioned Contrast.

I like this game

I do like that Resogun is getting the love it needs.
#12BassnaPosted 11/20/2013 11:16:28 AM
FPS_hitman posted...
Bassna posted...
Get Knack. I hear its great.

This dude is a troll look at his sig and ignore.

If you like basketball NBA 2k14 is amazing. BF will probably be the best shooter once they get it patched. They have been hacked and having a lot of issues with the game right now.

I'm a troll because I have a Xbox live GT? lol. What a fool.
---
XBL = Bassna OG
#13GhostopherPosted 11/20/2013 11:18:44 AM
Get Knack - It's original, it's a fresh breath of air in a midst of rehashed shooters, and it's a lot of fun! Anyone can grab a shooter and play, that's why it's so dumbed down for kids to use them. But platformers such as Knack, take intelligence and appreciation for what games used to be. Family-friendly and engaging!
---
PSN ID: Ctpitcher
#14eXcalibur2k5Posted 11/20/2013 11:42:57 AM
For those who love platformers, there is Knack, its beyond me why people want to blindly bash it, i bet most of the ones bashing it never played it and had no intentions of playing it, they likely just seen some of the so called professional reviews. its honestly fun and a blast to play so far and hopefully there will be more games like it. But l've been playing games since the 80's though, games like it seem to be few and far between nowadays.
---
Yes, I said what you think i said.
Posted using GameFlux
#15atma6Posted 11/20/2013 11:45:00 AM
When/if you get it, make sure to download three of the free games in particular: Resogun, Contrast, and Warframe.
---
Mistranslations for the Modern Gamer
http://mistranslationsforthemoderngamer.wordpress.com
#16HypnoCooshPosted 11/20/2013 11:46:33 AM
I'm really enjoying Knack as well.

After completing the game it opens up challenges and the NG+ difficulty which is brutal, I love it.

You can pick up a copy on eBay pretty cheap now too if you don't mind waiting a few days to get it in the mail. I also heard some Target stores have priced it $40.00 which is a pretty reasonable price considering the content and replay value.
---
You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist. ~F.Nietzsche~
#17LostOdyssey17Posted 11/20/2013 11:48:00 AM
What a sad list of gamez lolol.
---
I'm not one of you, I'm not a nerd. I talk to women. Be jealous.
#18SkriblZzPosted 11/20/2013 11:48:23 AM
Coutts2 posted...
FPS_hitman posted...
Bassna posted...
Get Knack. I hear its great.

This dude is a troll look at his sig and ignore.

If you like basketball NBA 2k14 is amazing. BF will probably be the best shooter once they get it patched. They have been hacked and having a lot of issues with the game right now.

I am absolutely loving Knack, if you played games before the PS2 era I highly recommend it, I can see why some might not like it by looking at it but it is a ton of fun.

Yeah, I'm personally loving Knack, too.
---
PSN: Skribz666 | Xbox Live: SkriblZz | Nintendo Network: SkriblZz
#19darkwizard3533Posted 11/20/2013 12:14:17 PM
killzone is an ok shooter. its pretty and they did a g ood job of allowing two different way to progress through most levels, stealth or straight up action shoot everything that moves.

but its not some revolutionary game or anything thats a must have. AC4 is a blast and looks much better on the ps4. nba2k14 is fantastic on the ps4, different game from the ps3 (all new engine, different controls). battlefield 4 is fun if you want a good multiplayer shooter.

my 2 cents.