Does Need for Speed have splitscreen local multiplayer?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Does Need for Speed have splitscreen local multiplayer?
2 years ago#1
Not talking about online... I want to play with a friend on the same console two controllers.
---
PSN: Loqinnis
2 years ago#2
Nope

Even Resogun doesn't have this.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liGiTVdVu1A
2 years ago#3
Wth... why have games stopped including this? That's so lame.
---
2 years ago#4
Dan24x posted...

This has been going on for several years now.

NFS is completely online as well, there is no offline mode. So it makes sense to some degree.

But hopefully there will be some racing games with local MP.
---
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liGiTVdVu1A
2 years ago#5
RyuuHou25 posted...
Dan24x posted...

NFS is completely online as well, there is no offline mode. So it makes sense to some degree.

Any games right now have splitscreen? I literally JUST bought another PS4 controller today to play with my sister / friend and now there's no co-op games available? >_>
---
2 years ago#6
Dan24x posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...
Dan24x posted...

Any games right now have splitscreen? I literally JUST bought another PS4 controller today to play with my sister / friend and now there's no co-op games available? >_>

Knack, although it's akin to Super Mario Galaxy where the second player is more of a support type person. It can attack enemies and what not though, so it's a bit better than what SMG was.

But as far as I know, that's the only one. I'm not sure if NBA2K14 does or not.
---
2 years ago#7
Dan24x posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...
Dan24x posted...

Educated consumerism. Try it.
---
I don't even read -YouStillHateMe
2 years ago#8
local multiplayer is dead on current consoles, i've always said that buying a second controller is a waste of money, the only company that keeps local multiplayer alive is nintendo, i hope that nintendo don't feel pressured to follow the rest in the future.
---
UK Female Gamer
PC specs: AMD FX BULLDOZER 4100 QUAD CORE 4.0ghz ATI HD7750 8GB RAM 2TB HDD DLC THE GAME http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h472NmF1HEQ
2 years ago#9
huyi posted...
local multiplayer is dead on current consoles, i've always said that buying a second controller is a waste of money, the only company that keeps local multiplayer alive is nintendo, i hope that nintendo don't feel pressured to follow the rest in the future.

I have an extra controller just for charging purposes lol.
---
Live: X-BOner69
PSN: SoaD_009
2 years ago#10
I'm assuming Lego marvel has local co op
---
Official Braig of the KH:3D Board
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Does Need for Speed have splitscreen local multiplayer?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived