What would it take for PS4 owners to buy an XBONE1?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. What would it take for PS4 owners to buy an XBONE1?
3 years ago#1
For me, Gears of war sequel...like the first 3, not the trash Judgement. This franchise is the only reason why I bought a 360. I played each of these games for years and dont even wanna think about how many hours i dropped into them. Its the only exclusive on xbox that interests me. Ive played every xbox exclusive on 360 and didnt care for any of them but gears.
3 years ago#2
A hundred more dollars. I didn't have enough for it so I sprung for the PS4. I thought that was the only reason anyone in the western world bought a PS4.
3 years ago#3
XBONE1
I'm going to marry Taylor Swift one day <3 3DS FC: 5455-9563-5441 SV:1238
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8pc2f7m0W1rzv84ho2_500.gif
3 years ago#4
Good first party exclusives
3 years ago#5
WiggidyWhat posted...
A hundred more dollars. I didn't have enough for it so I sprung for the PS4. I thought that was the only reason anyone in the western world bought a PS4.

Even if Xbox one was $100 less than PS4, i still wouldnt have kept mine. i had one cause I really wanted to try it out, just cause i was curious....and returned it today to best buy.

PS4 is much better machine.
3 years ago#6
Some great JRPGs......

Don't see that happening, can't really think of any companies that developed them last gen that would still develop them this gen, atleast not as a exclusive.
3 years ago#7
Microsoft would have to have most of Sony's first party titles. I'm just not interested in Microsoft's. I had a 360, but the only game I actually played on it extensively was Star Ocean, but they came out with the improved PS3 version and I never touched my 360 again.
PSN: Draconas_Lyrr
Difference between "a" and "an": "a" comes before consonant sounds, "an" before vowel sounds.
3 years ago#8
For it to be less expensive than PS4, and if it got amazing exclusives throughout its entire lifetime.
Getting PS4, but see no reason to troll those hyped for Xbox One.
Pokemon Y FC: 3609-1106-5751
3 years ago#9
squon8888 posted...
For me, Gears of war sequel...like the first 3, not the trash Judgement. This franchise is the only reason why I bought a 360. Its the only exclusive on xbox that interests me.

Popular rumor these days is that Gears is going multiplatform.
PSN: CODENAMExDUCHESS
Some people are otters, some are rocks.
3 years ago#10
At least $100 cheaper, the removal of Kinect, and some exclusives I'm interested in playing.
Currently playing: Fallout: New Vegas & The Last of Us
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. What would it take for PS4 owners to buy an XBONE1?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived