Support for the launch day titles

#1dan0956Posted 12/2/2013 6:48:08 AM
Lets just say cod/fifa/bf/basketball was not released on ps3 and infact released same say as ps4, or lets just say you never got these games for your ps3 and waited till ps4 came out, you have

fifa 14 - best football game that's ever been. graphics are immense, online plays a treat and its the best one so far

nba2k14 - for the americans - this has been regarded as the best basketball game that's ever been. Not played it myself but review scores and graphics are very impressive

cod ghosts - This game has more moans and groans than any game as it seems to attract the kind of people on forums that will moan for anything, but personally I think its the best cod multiplayer for a long time - graphics and controls great, got a good review score

bf - not played this myself but a friend of mine thinks its fantastic

So already you have 4 games above to keep you going on your new console, 2 sports games that will interest both sides of the pond and 2 great shooters.

Don't know how many games people want at launch but surely 4 is enough to keep you happy

As for the other games

knack/killzone - it seems the users are enjoying these 2 more than the reviewers ! good comments on these forums

assassins creed - not played so cant comment, but good game?
#2dan0956(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2013 7:18:41 AM
although not keen on those 2 free games from the psn
#3HorridhalPosted 12/2/2013 7:45:20 AM
dan0956 posted...

Dude...Warframe has become my launch title. For a f2p with micros it is incredibly well done.

Normally I hate any game with micro transactions, but this one hooked me. Also, when the new update goes live, there will be discounts on platinum(which is a big reason I think more people aren't playing it).
---
Analogy of gamefaqs: Islands of logic floating in a sea of idiocy and childishness.
Have a real point please. Don't use personal attacks or emotions.
#4dan0956(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2013 7:58:44 AM
Horridhal posted...
dan0956 posted...

Dude...Warframe has become my launch title. For a f2p with micros it is incredibly well done.

Normally I hate any game with micro transactions, but this one hooked me. Also, when the new update goes live, there will be discounts on platinum(which is a big reason I think more people aren't playing it).

Warframe? ok I didn't see this game, only saw 2 games, I will look for it tonight
#5HorridhalPosted 12/2/2013 8:59:16 AM
dan0956 posted...
Horridhal posted...
dan0956 posted...

Warframe? ok I didn't see this game, only saw 2 games, I will look for it tonight

Ah, thought you meant that one. Yeah it is great man. It is the spiritual successor to Dark sector. It feels like a dark space set Borderlands to me. Drops and things are all shared.

I will say that it is a little grindy, but once you start building frames(you can buy them with platinum instead, but everything in game can be earned by grinding) it is a blast.

The latest update for it, update 11, is currently going through the cert process at sony and will be released sometime soon. With that comes discounts on platinum(currently platinum prices are exorbitant) so if you do plan to buy platinum I would wait for that.
---
Analogy of gamefaqs: Islands of logic floating in a sea of idiocy and childishness.
Have a real point please. Don't use personal attacks or emotions.