Fallout 4 teaser site was fake.

#1Binba442Posted 12/7/2013 3:14:55 AM
http://kotaku.com/looks-like-its-official-the-fallout-4-teaser-website-w-1478408027

Why didn't Bethesda disconfirm this on day 1?
---
Pacman is a deadbeat uncle who embarrasses everyone involved while living off of his one single moment of glory he had back in the 80s -Tirkaro 2013
#2jessetronzPosted 12/7/2013 3:41:34 AM
I feel bad for all the people who were getting super hyped over that
#3LynxAngeloCPosted 12/7/2013 3:44:01 AM
jessetronz posted...

Serves them right. Why would you be hyped for Bethesda's continued molestation of the Fallout series?
#4jessetronzPosted 12/7/2013 3:50:19 AM
LynxAngeloC posted...
jessetronz posted...

Serves them right. Why would you be hyped for Bethesda's continued molestation of the Fallout series?

I thought fallout 3 was good, but i really didn't like new Vegas and its horrible glitches
#5CaIiber345Posted 12/7/2013 3:52:35 AM
jessetronz posted...

I don't.
---
Playstation 4, Xbox 360
"Power is inert without action or choice." - Paarthurnax
#6FoppePosted 12/7/2013 4:00:08 AM
Binba442 posted...
http://kotaku.com/looks-like-its-official-the-fallout-4-teaser-website-w-1478408027

Why didn't Bethesda disconfirm this on day 1?

Rule 1 is to neither confirm or disconfirming rumors.
If they start doing that, they would have no time over to make games.
Rule 2 is that rumors gives you free publicity.
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
#7CaIiber345Posted 12/7/2013 4:09:39 AM
Rule 3. Don't get into pissing contests on Twitter, regardless of whether you are right or wrong. It's not professional, even if jerks started it.

@DCDeacon
---
Playstation 4, Xbox 360
"Power is inert without action or choice." - Paarthurnax
#8XCloudStryfeXPosted 12/7/2013 4:47:07 AM
I'm praying to jesus they do Elder Scrolls before Fallout next gen. I really really don't like Fallout. Most depressing thing ever.
#9LordOfCinderPosted 12/7/2013 5:09:55 AM
jessetronz posted...
LynxAngeloC posted...
jessetronz posted...

I thought fallout 3 was good, but i really didn't like new Vegas and its horrible glitches

Implying Fallout 3 wasn't glitchy, heh. They're both glitchy messes unless you play them on PC. That's all there is to it.

New Vegas was still a better game when it comes to gameplay, storytelling, characters, roleplaying, choices and consequences, amount of content, replayability and nearly everything else. I liked Fallout 3 as my first Fallout game, but New Vegas seriously rendered it irrelevant for me.

Personally, I wish Fallout could continue to be developed by Obsidian. They're more suited for it. Bethesda should just focus on Elder Scrolls to make it even better, because that's what they're good at. IMO, everyone wins out this way.
---
A gamer chooses, a fanboy obeys.
#10GGearXPosted 12/7/2013 5:13:31 AM
XCloudStryfeX posted...
I'm praying to jesus they do Elder Scrolls before Fallout next gen. I really really don't like Fallout. Most depressing thing ever.

same. saw fallout and it just looks so depressing as heck, that green text dowsnt help it either,

skyrim on the other hand, wow.
---
GT- Neon KnLght
So like. You wanna play?