Does the "stutter" in Need for Speed: Rivals make it unplayable?

#11DJ_GunnerPosted 12/14/2013 3:27:19 PM
It's barely noticeable.
---
"Aren't you the guy that bought expensive HDMI cables claiming cheap ones funded terrorism?" -The Killer 5
#12JimdbPosted 12/16/2013 12:54:15 AM
The patch is about to drop, it dropped already on PC, its the one that includes the 2015 Ford Mustang for free!
---
You want bugs go play Lost Planet. This is war boy, no bugs or liberals allowed.
-Nick_GF
#13Sadako GhostPosted 12/16/2013 1:09:18 AM
Jimdb posted...
The patch is about to drop, it dropped already on PC, its the one that includes the 2015 Ford Mustang for free!

Has this been confirmed? Could just be a patch to add the car.
---
I was weak... that's why I needed you... needed someone to punish me for my sins.
#14JimdbPosted 12/16/2013 1:12:23 AM
Sadako Ghost posted...
Jimdb posted...

http://www.gamepur.com/news/13093-need-speed-rivals-pc-gets-patch-103-frame-rate-issue-still-persist.html

There is the log for the PC patch, I suppose we will get the SAME patch, since the developers themselves said that fixing the framerate stutter was easy.
---
You want bugs go play Lost Planet. This is war boy, no bugs or liberals allowed.
-Nick_GF
#15Sadako GhostPosted 12/16/2013 1:18:44 AM
Jimdb posted...
Sadako Ghost posted...
Jimdb posted...

http://www.gamepur.com/news/13093-need-speed-rivals-pc-gets-patch-103-frame-rate-issue-still-persist.html

There is the log for the PC patch, I suppose we will get the SAME patch, since the developers themselves said that fixing the framerate stutter was easy.

Thanks for the link! Might wait a few more days just to be sure but I'm definitely buying this game if they fixed it. Loved Hot Pursuit.
---
I was weak... that's why I needed you... needed someone to punish me for my sins.
#16MrSpaM111Posted 12/16/2013 1:39:48 AM
Do you honestly think they'd release a game with game breaking stutters in it?

c'mon think about it
---
"Exactly correct TC..."
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66274628
#17JimdbPosted 12/16/2013 1:59:57 AM
MrSpaM111 posted...

c'mon think about it

It's EA, they released BF4 with a lot of game breaking bugs.

In any case, the Framerate stutter isn't game breaking by any means, it's just annoying to some of us.
---
-Nick_GF
#18Sadako GhostPosted 12/16/2013 2:09:25 AM
Jimdb posted...
MrSpaM111 posted...

c'mon think about it

In any case, the Framerate stutter isn't game breaking by any means, it's just annoying to some of us.

Yep, that's why I was hesitant about buying it. I can understand why they couldn't get it to run at 60fps with the seamlessly integrated online but there is no reason why it shouldn't run at a rock-solid 30fps.

Anyone knows when this patch will drop? Is it when the store updates?
---
#19JimdbPosted 12/16/2013 2:10:36 AM
Sadako Ghost posted...
Jimdb posted...
MrSpaM111 posted...

c'mon think about it

Yep, that's why I was hesitant about buying it. I can understand why they couldn't get it to run at 60fps with the seamlessly integrated online but there is no reason why it shouldn't run at a rock-solid 30fps.

Anyone knows when this patch will drop? Is it when the store updates?

It should be any day now. Can't really say, the rumour was this past Sunday, so... IDK.
---
-Nick_GF
#20Terry-bogardPosted 12/16/2013 2:17:13 AM
I've been playing this games for ten hours and did'nt notice anything.
What are you guys talking about ?
---
Videogame cancer : Perpetual easy mode (AKA USA syndrome), word "main" in fighting games.