3.3% (6 votes)
Fail
3.85% (7 votes)
Have not played it
10.99% (20 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Just wondering.
---
Super Sentai Series, making ryona since 1975.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfyRop_Vly0
#2Tweekster13Posted 12/20/2013 12:26:58 AM
I may be a bit biased. If pirate was still a viable profession, I would have been the first in line. It is a fantastic game, the only thing that keeps me from rating it excellent at this point is the glitchiness, which will be smoothed out in upcoming patches, I'm sure.
---
Evil will always Triumph, because Good is dumb - Dark Helmet
PSNs: Tweekster13(main), StormtrooprODeth(Alt)
#3kyncaniPosted 12/20/2013 8:23:44 AM
Tweekster13 posted...
the only thing that keeps me from rating it excellent at this point is the glitchiness, which will be smoothed out in upcoming patches, I'm sure.

Glitchiness ? Such as ?
#4BahamutBBobPosted 12/20/2013 8:26:42 AM
I haven't played it, because AC3 was such a letdown. I haven't beaten AC3, but parts of the ending were spoiled for me, and the series will never do what I felt they were leading towards. I felt that they should have had Desmond as the playable character in AC3, trying to take down Abstergo, with maybe a few memories from Ezio, Altair, or (I guess) Connor thrown in.
---
XBL / PSN: BahamutBBob
#5Legend053180Posted 12/20/2013 8:30:02 AM
kyncani posted...
Tweekster13 posted...
the only thing that keeps me from rating it excellent at this point is the glitchiness, which will be smoothed out in upcoming patches, I'm sure.

Glitchiness ? Such as ?

I've seen a lot of spazzing out animations, leopards running upside down on rocks, etc. Your typical open world jank. Nothing that breaks the game.
#6Sp8cemanSpiffPosted 12/20/2013 8:32:28 AM
I think it's insanely dull. Like playing MS Excel: Caribbean edition. It's basically a giant checklist where you do everything over and over hundreds of times. At least the third game had a bit of narrative pull.
---
"When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. -C.S. Lewis
#7kyncaniPosted 12/20/2013 8:34:35 AM
Legend053180 posted...
kyncani posted...
Tweekster13 posted...

Glitchiness ? Such as ?

I've seen a lot of spazzing out animations, leopards running upside down on rocks, etc. Your typical open world jank. Nothing that breaks the game.

Oh ok, the usual glitchiness. ( I'm thinking about getting the game ) ;)
#8Bane766Posted 12/20/2013 8:40:48 AM
Love the game. The ship battles are a blast, the fighting is improved, there is so much to do.

I haven't finished it yet, but so far it's fantastic.

I, also, skipped AC3 due to hearing how bad it was (still own and finished all the others), but this game is great.
---
Douleur Peur Mort
#9SuperXThousandPosted 12/20/2013 8:42:45 AM
Falls just short of excellent. For me, they needed to make better use of the available characters. 95% of the pirates needed more development, and most of the villains too, though they're definitely lifting their game as I get closer to the end. (Sequence 11 or 12 atm).
#10Legend053180Posted 12/20/2013 8:43:26 AM
kyncani posted...
Legend053180 posted...
kyncani posted...
Tweekster13 posted...

Glitchiness ? Such as ?

Oh ok, the usual glitchiness. ( I'm thinking about getting the game ) ;)

83% complete, I'm prepared to say it's the best one ever. I used to claim Brotherhood as the best, but AC4 dethroned that pretty quickly.