I might be showing my age now but...

#1CollCrofterPosted 12/20/2013 6:47:04 AM
man, have I longed for a decent Airwolf and Knight Rider game!

I just think both games could add such a great variation of gameplay and story, driving/flying/shooter/puzzles/sabotage/espionage...

Am I the only one??
---
Nobody's perfect, but when you're from Scotland you're pretty damn close!
#2Syi_2010Posted 12/20/2013 6:51:09 AM
yes cause somethings should best be left in the past. No one wants to play tank in the air and a talking car, come on man.
---
GT - Syi, PS3 Syion, Wii-dont remember
#3Sp8cemanSpiffPosted 12/20/2013 6:54:56 AM
Interesting gameplay maybe, but why would anyone expect a decent story out of something bearing a Knight Rider or Airwolf IP. I liked Airwolf because the heli was rad. I liked Knight Rider because it had a talking car in it. Other than that both shows were nothing more than 80s cheese made on a shoestring budget, though.

I think slightly more high-concept shows like the A-Team or a McGuyver (sp?) could make for rather interesting games, though.
---
"When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. -C.S. Lewis
#4Sp8cemanSpiffPosted 12/20/2013 7:00:47 AM
Syi_2010 posted...
No one wants to play tank in the air and a talking car, come on man.

Tank in the air sounds a lot more exciting than army grunt on the ground actually. And we've certainly got a bajillion of those.
---
"When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. -C.S. Lewis
#5Pharsti01Posted 12/20/2013 7:04:17 AM
Airwolf?

Yes please. Ace Combar Assault Horizon might have been crap, but it reminded me how much i miss myself a good arcade helicopter fun (and it did that with some crap gameplay with an heli), some Desert Strike for todays generation.... ahhh, i can dream.

Knight Rider? No... just.... no. Dont get me wrong, i love the series, but itll always lose its magic when it becomes a game... or at least thats what i think.
---
Democracy is when 2 wolves and a sheep meet to decide who is for dinner.
Liberty is when the sheep has a gun.
#6strukeljPosted 12/20/2013 7:07:57 AM
im down with knight rider man, even if it were just a simple psn version
#7phy2jshPosted 12/20/2013 7:52:49 AM
Syi_2010 posted...
No one wants to play tank in the air and a talking car, come on man.

Never seen a wronger sentence in my life.
#8gunzz_n_mixPosted 12/20/2013 7:55:47 AM
Sp8cemanSpiff posted...
Interesting gameplay maybe, but why would anyone expect a decent story out of something bearing a Knight Rider or Airwolf IP. I liked Airwolf because the heli was rad. I liked Knight Rider because it had a talking car in it. Other than that both shows were nothing more than 80s cheese made on a shoestring budget, though.

I think slightly more high-concept shows like the A-Team or a McGuyver (sp?) could make for rather interesting games, though.

The games would really need the story to be great, I really like the idea. CHIPS would be fun too.
---
PSN: jgunzzz
You bring the wine, I'll cut the cheese.
#9RickGottiPosted 12/20/2013 7:57:50 AM
I'm so old that I'm waiting for the HD version of Adventure from Atari 2600
---
GamerTag: xMinorThreat
#10Sp8cemanSpiffPosted 12/20/2013 8:03:59 AM
Macgyver also has great potential for puzzles. He's the quintessential gadget man after all.
---