I can't find a PS4

#1RickGottiPosted 12/20/2013 8:41:20 AM
It's really becoming somewhat funny. Every store that I've been in in the past 2 weeks has multiple XBox One's in stock, while I have yet to see a PS4. Ever. In any store. I don't even see how Sony is selling so many PS's when they're nowhere to be found.

They're like a bigfoot. You've heard of them, but never seen one
---
GamerTag: xMinorThreat
#2DarkWolf2430Posted 12/20/2013 8:46:24 AM
I have seen both in Target and Bestbuy in Altamonte Springs Florida.
#3userfrigginamePosted 12/20/2013 8:47:59 AM
RickGotti posted...
I don't even see how Sony is selling so many PS's when they're nowhere to be found.

Could mean that they're actually selling them.
#4MartMayhemPosted 12/20/2013 8:51:48 AM
Check your local K-Mart, Sam's Club... some off the wall places that you would never go to for a game/console.

Then again, it is only a few days before Christmas so I'm going to be certain a lot of places are sold out, but remember, the day after Christmas is considered one of the biggest retail sales days other than Black Friday. So be sure to get out early and check EVERYWHERE.
---
Support your 2nd Amendment, call/email your state reps.
#5RickGotti(Topic Creator)Posted 12/20/2013 8:56:09 AM
userfrigginame posted...
RickGotti posted...
I don't even see how Sony is selling so many PS's when they're nowhere to be found.

Could mean that they're actually selling them.

Yeah, I understand that. But when the stores are flush w/ XB's & PS's are nowhere, you'd think sony would fall behind at some point out of buyers impatience & just settling for MS
---
#6MrSpaM111Posted 12/20/2013 8:59:39 AM
RickGotti posted...

Because there is a massive back log of reservations still to forfill, every time they get any in stock they are already put aside for people who have reserved the system. You can't just put them on the shelves for general sale when you already have a waiting list.
---
"Exactly correct TC..."
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66274628
#7RickGotti(Topic Creator)Posted 12/20/2013 9:08:29 AM
MrSpaM111 posted...
RickGotti posted...

Because there is a massive back log of reservations still to forfill, every time they get any in stock they are already put aside for people who have reserved the system. You can't just put them on the shelves for general sale when you already have a waiting list.

Backlog reservations are most certainly not the issue. I was at Toys R Us getting presents for my girls last night & asked theThey said they're getting a few at a time & put them on the shelves but they're sold in 15 minutes. Smae story I'm getting from every store
---
#8XxZiomaxXPosted 12/20/2013 9:16:54 AM
If you have a Hastings then that is a good place to call and check
---
LAL
#9St3veDavePosted 12/20/2013 10:51:18 AM
I had been looking for one for the past week or two. I just now decided to check GameStop at the local mall on my lunch break. I no sooner walk in and the guy is unpacking four of them that they just got in. Myself and two others in the store bought one right away and I doubt the 4th lasted much longer. Gotta be in the right place at the right time I guess.
#10JJroootPosted 12/20/2013 11:34:16 AM
I would of expected Xbox One's to be sold out as well... but you can find them everywhere.

Did Sony drop the ball on stock or something?

I get a nice bonus check every year for Christmas and I was planning on getting a PS4

I might just have to settle for an Xbox One. cause from what I read online.....

PS4's might be sold out until February.

Which to me is ****ing ridiculous
---
If I hit myself and it hurts...am I weak or strong?
Xbox Live GT: Saynt614