Will any new copy of Assassin's creed 4 for the PS3 allow me an upgrade?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Will any new copy of Assassin's creed 4 for the PS3 allow me an upgrade?
1 year ago#1
I saw game selling Assassin's Creed 4 on the PS3 for 22.50 and was wondering if I could do the upgrade with it to have the PS4 version as well.
(edited by blue_man)
1 year ago#2
You sure can
---
NP:Assassins Creed 4 & Warframe. PS4 Wishlist - Doki Doki Universe, Knack.
1 year ago#3
So there isn't a new batch which won't allow this offer?
1 year ago#4
The PS3 version is currently on sale on PSN for 19.99 (or 17.99 if you have PS+) and if you pay an additional 9.99, you can upgrade it to the PS4 version.

I took advantage of this offer yesterday, as 28 for a new PS4 game is a great deal! The 19.99 offer on the PS3 version expires tomorrow mid-day and the ability to upgrade for 9.99 expires on the 10th January, so take advantage of it quick.
---
"It was a ghost! it left ectoplasm everywhere..." - Randy Marsh
Bring on the PS4!
1 year ago#5
I'd like to have at least one version disc based though...................
1 year ago#6
I have a physical copy of ACIV for the PS3 and it came with a code to upgrade for $10.
---
I tell it how I see it. Controversial and I don't care.
3DS FC: 4596-9684-4261
1 year ago#7
You'll still need the ps3 disc version and you have redeem the upgrade by 31st January 2014
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Will any new copy of Assassin's creed 4 for the PS3 allow me an upgrade?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived