whats a game based off a movie that you want? assuming its a good game

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. whats a game based off a movie that you want? assuming its a good game

User Info: batman404

batman404
3 years ago#51
Beastundryerbed posted...
An RPG set in the Firefly universe set post Serenity. Or a TPS set pre Firefly during the war for/against Unification. The space western theme isn't used enough in my opinion and with Firefly continuing in graphic novel form there's clearly still a market.

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet... those are fantastic ideas. I have no interest in MMO's, so if that game ever gets released it won't mean much to me. At least I have Leaves on the Wind to look forward to.
"Gotham City. Always brings a smile to my face."

User Info: bigdeez

bigdeez
3 years ago#52
Not a movie, but The Shield, Sons of Anarchy, and Breaking Bad would make a foundation for a great game.
Lets GO!!! Pats & Chargers

User Info: axelfooley2k5

axelfooley2k5
3 years ago#53
Saving Ryan's privates
Guys! You gotta make it sexy. Hips and Nips, Otherwise i'm not eatin.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54GV2qS3tL4

User Info: Burdicus

Burdicus
3 years ago#54
Open world Jurrasic Park. Kind of like the SNES JP game where you collect the eggs, only on current gen consoles with an FPS point of view.
Currently playing: Tales of Xillia, KH,HD.
Currently replaying: Chrono Cross

User Info: wheepitup

wheepitup
3 years ago#55
Not a movie, but I would love a game series based off MacGyver. Imagine how cool it would be to rig up a buncha crazy contraptions to take out the bad guys or to escape being held prisoner as MacGyver.
My Youtube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/decayedmatter
My TwitchTV - http://www.twitch.tv/hauntedkrist

User Info: MastherBeBad

MastherBeBad
3 years ago#56
The Godfather, but a properly developed title this time around. And, loyal to the movie.

User Info: TheArtOfRuin83

TheArtOfRuin83
3 years ago#57
I'd like more bad ass comic games. The Batman Arkham ones are awesome. But I wish there were more: Superman, Green Lantern, Avengers, Justice League, Iron Man. Ugh so many options, I could go on all day lol
Xbox 360 & ps3/ps4 PSN - x301stSpartan

User Info: BobbyB3000

BobbyB3000
3 years ago#58
A good iron man game with upgrade able armor, weapons, leveling system and with my boy Downey jr. Voicing stark
Xbox- Bobby3000
PS3- Bobbyb73

User Info: gohoanq

gohoanq
3 years ago#59
I would love a good game based on The Wolverine, I can just imagine fighting Ninja, Yakuza, etc. as Logan lol
---
"Bad biscuits make the baker broke bro" - Jake the Dog.

User Info: patkelly929

patkelly929
3 years ago#60
I really liked The Amazing Spider-Man game, and I would love the movie sequel game to be as good as the one that came out.

Not a movie, but a game revolving around the New 52 Aquaman comic could be really neat.
Friend Code: 1547-5371-8850 - Fletchinder, Magmar, and Charmeleon
PM ME HERE IF YOU ADD ME SO I CAN ADD YOU!
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. whats a game based off a movie that you want? assuming its a good game

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived