If you could only play one current PS4 game for the rest of your....

#1KarimosaurPosted 1/8/2014 10:59:14 PM
If you could only play one current PS4 game for the rest of your life, what would it be ?

I would definitely pick Killzone SF because the online play is super addictive and doesn't seem to get boring.
---
FC: 1822 0008 3503
#2peephole303Posted 1/8/2014 11:02:01 PM
You make it seem like I cant
---
Disclaimer: I am a dyslexic so i do apologize if i misspell or use the wrong word and that my grammar may not be 100%.
#3Karimosaur(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2014 11:03:47 PM
Well ofcourse you can but you get what i mean :)

Respect to a fellow dsylexic
---
#4peephole303Posted 1/8/2014 11:06:32 PM
Karimosaur posted...
Well ofcourse you can but you get what i mean :)

Respect to a fellow dsylexic

Lol point taken and currently no game but if SWBF is done well that would be my pick
---
Disclaimer: I am a dyslexic so i do apologize if i misspell or use the wrong word and that my grammar may not be 100%.
#5Draconas_LyrrPosted 1/8/2014 11:11:02 PM
Probably Warframe or DC Universe. If I'm going to play one game for the rest of my life, I want it to be able to evolve significantly over time.
---
PSN: Draconas_Lyrr
Difference between "a" and "an": "a" comes before consonant sounds, "an" before vowel sounds.
#6Karimosaur(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2014 11:12:18 PM
Draconas_Lyrr posted...
Probably Warframe or DC Universe. If I'm going to play one game for the rest of my life, I want it to be able to evolve significantly over time.

Very good point, I downloaded DC universe last month but it was undermaintenance, haven't played it yet, but how is it ?
---
#7Trigger99XPosted 1/8/2014 11:14:54 PM
Knack or DCUO one of those two
#8Panzerlied93Posted 1/8/2014 11:15:09 PM
Karimosaur posted...
Draconas_Lyrr posted...

Very good point, I downloaded DC universe last month but it was undermaintenance, haven't played it yet, but how is it ?

It's one of those games I really wanted to like but I get put off with grinding and what have you in MMOS, so if you're a fan of MMO's, then I think you'll really enjoy it.
---
"It would be spiteful to put jellyfish in a trifle"
#9Draconas_LyrrPosted 1/8/2014 11:17:32 PM
Karimosaur posted...
Draconas_Lyrr posted...

I don't mind it, I've played it solo mostly, though, I imagine it's more enjoyable with friends. I haven't really gotten into the end-game content much, so I can't really speak for that. I like the class system quite a bit, everyone is capable of DPS but each has a specialized role.
---
PSN: Draconas_Lyrr
Difference between "a" and "an": "a" comes before consonant sounds, "an" before vowel sounds.
#10Karimosaur(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2014 11:18:18 PM
Panzerlied93 posted...
Karimosaur posted...
Draconas_Lyrr posted...

It's one of those games I really wanted to like but I get put off with grinding and what have you in MMOS, so if you're a fan of MMO's, then I think you'll really enjoy it.

AHH ok, grinding is a bit annoying but I'll give it a shot as i completed resogun and contrast and need a new game to play, thanks for the opinion :)
---