If you could only play one current PS4 game for the rest of your....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. If you could only play one current PS4 game for the rest of your....

User Info: Karimosaur

Karimosaur
3 years ago#1
If you could only play one current PS4 game for the rest of your life, what would it be ?

I would definitely pick Killzone SF because the online play is super addictive and doesn't seem to get boring.
FC: 1822 0008 3503

User Info: peephole303

peephole303
3 years ago#2
You make it seem like I cant
Disclaimer: I am a dyslexic so i do apologize if i misspell or use the wrong word and that my grammar may not be 100%.

Karimosaur
3 years ago#3
Well ofcourse you can but you get what i mean :)

Respect to a fellow dsylexic

User Info: peephole303

peephole303
3 years ago#4
Karimosaur posted...
Well ofcourse you can but you get what i mean :)

Respect to a fellow dsylexic

Lol point taken and currently no game but if SWBF is done well that would be my pick
Disclaimer: I am a dyslexic so i do apologize if i misspell or use the wrong word and that my grammar may not be 100%.

User Info: Draconas_Lyrr

Draconas_Lyrr
3 years ago#5
Probably Warframe or DC Universe. If I'm going to play one game for the rest of my life, I want it to be able to evolve significantly over time.
PSN: Draconas_Lyrr
Difference between "a" and "an": "a" comes before consonant sounds, "an" before vowel sounds.

Karimosaur
3 years ago#6
Draconas_Lyrr posted...
Probably Warframe or DC Universe. If I'm going to play one game for the rest of my life, I want it to be able to evolve significantly over time.

Very good point, I downloaded DC universe last month but it was undermaintenance, haven't played it yet, but how is it ?

User Info: Trigger99X

Trigger99X
3 years ago#7
Knack or DCUO one of those two

User Info: Panzerlied93

Panzerlied93
3 years ago#8
Karimosaur posted...
Draconas_Lyrr posted...

Very good point, I downloaded DC universe last month but it was undermaintenance, haven't played it yet, but how is it ?

It's one of those games I really wanted to like but I get put off with grinding and what have you in MMOS, so if you're a fan of MMO's, then I think you'll really enjoy it.
"It would be spiteful to put jellyfish in a trifle"

User Info: Draconas_Lyrr

Draconas_Lyrr
3 years ago#9
Karimosaur posted...
Draconas_Lyrr posted...

I don't mind it, I've played it solo mostly, though, I imagine it's more enjoyable with friends. I haven't really gotten into the end-game content much, so I can't really speak for that. I like the class system quite a bit, everyone is capable of DPS but each has a specialized role.
PSN: Draconas_Lyrr
Difference between "a" and "an": "a" comes before consonant sounds, "an" before vowel sounds.

Karimosaur
3 years ago#10
Panzerlied93 posted...
Karimosaur posted...
Draconas_Lyrr posted...

It's one of those games I really wanted to like but I get put off with grinding and what have you in MMOS, so if you're a fan of MMO's, then I think you'll really enjoy it.

AHH ok, grinding is a bit annoying but I'll give it a shot as i completed resogun and contrast and need a new game to play, thanks for the opinion :)
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. If you could only play one current PS4 game for the rest of your....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived