If you could only play one current PS4 game for the rest of your....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. If you could only play one current PS4 game for the rest of your....

User Info: PrinceOfHot

PrinceOfHot
3 years ago#11
Honestly...any current choice would eventually become an unimaginable hell.
---
Video games do not cause violence. Violence may cause video games.

User Info: AngeloDQ6

AngeloDQ6
3 years ago#12
As much as it pains me to say... none. I'd sell the PS4 and go with Wii U or Xbox One. I like my variety too much choose only one game. Now, if it was one genre, sign me up for RPGs. I've been in love with them since before I truly understood a lot of the storylines.
No one ever won a war by dying for his country. They won it by making the other poor dumb ******* die for his country. -- General George S Patton; US Army

User Info: Karimosaur

Karimosaur
3 years ago#13
AngeloDQ6 posted...
As much as it pains me to say... none. I'd sell the PS4 and go with Wii U or Xbox One. I like my variety too much choose only one game. Now, if it was one genre, sign me up for RPGs. I've been in love with them since before I truly understood a lot of the storylines.

Agreed I love RPG's !!!

However I wouldn't buy an xbox tbh, a wii u maybe if a new pokemon game like Colosseum or XD comes out on it and gets region-unlocked
FC: 1822 0008 3503

User Info: Karimosaur

Karimosaur
3 years ago#14
PrinceOfHot posted...
Honestly...any current choice would eventually become an unimaginable hell.

That's a fair point as there is very few games out now, but if you had had had to pick one ?
FC: 1822 0008 3503

User Info: AngeloDQ6

AngeloDQ6
3 years ago#15
Karimosaur posted...
AngeloDQ6 posted...

Agreed I love RPG's !!!

However I wouldn't buy an xbox tbh, a wii u maybe if a new pokemon game like Colosseum or XD comes out on it and gets region-unlocked

I'd go with the Wii U as my first choice between the two as I enjoy its platformers, Zelda, Smash Bros. etc. The 3DS would likely become my main RPG platform instead of my supporting one as it is now.
No one ever won a war by dying for his country. They won it by making the other poor dumb ******* die for his country. -- General George S Patton; US Army
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. If you could only play one current PS4 game for the rest of your....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived