If you could only play one current PS4 game for the rest of your....

#11PrinceOfHotPosted 1/9/2014 12:18:26 AM
Honestly...any current choice would eventually become an unimaginable hell.
---
---
Video games do not cause violence. Violence may cause video games.
#12AngeloDQ6Posted 1/9/2014 12:19:17 AM
As much as it pains me to say... none. I'd sell the PS4 and go with Wii U or Xbox One. I like my variety too much choose only one game. Now, if it was one genre, sign me up for RPGs. I've been in love with them since before I truly understood a lot of the storylines.
---
No one ever won a war by dying for his country. They won it by making the other poor dumb ******* die for his country. -- General George S Patton; US Army
#13Karimosaur(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2014 12:23:44 AM
AngeloDQ6 posted...
As much as it pains me to say... none. I'd sell the PS4 and go with Wii U or Xbox One. I like my variety too much choose only one game. Now, if it was one genre, sign me up for RPGs. I've been in love with them since before I truly understood a lot of the storylines.

Agreed I love RPG's !!!

However I wouldn't buy an xbox tbh, a wii u maybe if a new pokemon game like Colosseum or XD comes out on it and gets region-unlocked
---
FC: 1822 0008 3503
#14Karimosaur(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2014 12:24:25 AM
PrinceOfHot posted...
Honestly...any current choice would eventually become an unimaginable hell.

That's a fair point as there is very few games out now, but if you had had had to pick one ?
---
FC: 1822 0008 3503
#15AngeloDQ6Posted 1/9/2014 12:27:27 AM
Karimosaur posted...
AngeloDQ6 posted...

Agreed I love RPG's !!!

However I wouldn't buy an xbox tbh, a wii u maybe if a new pokemon game like Colosseum or XD comes out on it and gets region-unlocked

I'd go with the Wii U as my first choice between the two as I enjoy its platformers, Zelda, Smash Bros. etc. The 3DS would likely become my main RPG platform instead of my supporting one as it is now.
---
No one ever won a war by dying for his country. They won it by making the other poor dumb ******* die for his country. -- General George S Patton; US Army