Ps4 sold out till February for anyone else

#21PhoenixPrincePosted 1/15/2014 4:52:45 PM
Found one today. In a stroke of luck I called Gamestop when I was in walking distance, and they'd just gotten a shipment in--hadn't even checked them into the computer yet. I got the first one out of the single box of three.
---
I tell it how I see it. Controversial and I don't care.
3DS FC: 4596-9684-4261
#22MrBlockHeadPosted 1/15/2014 4:55:49 PM
The_Djoker posted...
It's not hard to wait is it. OMG I can't wait to play ...knack.

Seriously. By march the new big update would have rolled over and some good games will come out. Don't worry if you can't get one now.

Yeah, I would say if you haven't gotten one yet its not a real loss. Black Flag is the best game on it in my opinion and that's a multi-plat, granted it looks great on the PS4. I have yet to play Shadowfall even though I got it at launch but I have played and beaten Knack, Resogun, Rivals, and Blackflag.

March would be a good time to get one. Thief, Driveclub, Ground Zeroes, and Second Son will be out and then you have a big window until Destiny to play them all.
#23Valor_PhoenixPosted 1/15/2014 5:08:23 PM
Judging by sales numbers, Sony is diverting stock right now, although it seems a bit early to divert stock for the Japan launch.
---
~ PSN ID: ValorPhoenix ~ Raven [ / . \ ] Hubris
"There are more defective users than defective systems."
#24ghosterdsPosted 1/15/2014 5:20:13 PM
saw one yesterday behind the glass as walmart not too hard to find
#25ocellaris3000Posted 1/15/2014 5:38:31 PM
For people in the US, check this link a few times a day, both Wal Mart and Amazon have had stock in the last 36 hours.

http://www.nowinstock.net/videogaming/consoles/ps4/

Friend if mine decided to get on on Sunday, none were available locally, and they found Wal Mart had stock on Tuesday and ordered one. It shipped today.
#26true_gamer80Posted 1/15/2014 5:44:23 PM
Im in Windsor Ontario and local stores have been getting a few in stock often. Of course they sell them in no time but they are coming in
---
D-FLY - Chicago's most underrated
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rB0dNPsfhvo
#27crazyman32Posted 1/15/2014 6:29:35 PM
ZeroCool000111 posted...
this is why you should pre-ordered the console.

Yeah especially since it was free to pre-order on amazon.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I apologize for nothing.
#28MrRoamPosted 1/15/2014 7:46:07 PM
I actually saw Amazon had the console in stock for like 2 minutes yesterday.
---
Mave