Strangest/Funniest Don't Stave moments

#11dj___rollPosted 1/14/2014 3:25:25 PM
Quote:NewAgeOutlaw15x posted...
When I deleted the game from my PS4 is the best moment of that game. Game is boring as hell, run around cutting trees down and get killed by bees and pigs and shadows in the dark. I just don't find it fun.

I agree. It's really just a time waister that's not fun.

@BloatedSquirrel

Kind of like school for you I imagine. Nice spelling.
---
Sent from my iPad via PowerFAQs 1.12
#12nordendorfPosted 1/14/2014 3:36:50 PM
it is most certainly a "time waster" as there is no real conclusion / objective. That being said, I find it more enjoyable than some other games that I would also consider time wasters.
#13Valor_PhoenixPosted 1/14/2014 3:52:50 PM
http://imgur.com/m7VyR

Casual gamers need their fun on a silver platter.

Play Don't Starve as an Omnicidal Maniac. Find adventure mode. Go caving. Eat nothing but monster meat and go insane so you can harvest nightmare fuel. Murder all the bunnies and birdies so you can gank Krampus for his sweet coal bag.

My favorite is still death by shaving beefalo in heat. They asked for it.
---
~ PSN ID: ValorPhoenix ~ Raven [ / . \ ] Hubris
"There are more defective users than defective systems."
#14NewAgeOutlaw15xPosted 1/15/2014 5:40:20 PM
blink182god posted...
NewAgeOutlaw15x posted...
When I deleted the game from my PS4 is the best moment of that game. Game is boring as hell, run around cutting trees down and get killed by bees and pigs and shadows in the dark. I just don't find it fun.

Why waste my time posting this then? It was clearly not meant for you. No one cares for you not liking the game. If that's your opinion, keep it to yourself.

Ridiculous what people will do just to be heard.

Oh I'm sorry for wasting YOUR time. You posted this on the PS4 general board so you're wasting MY time posting here as this is an off topic subject. Sorry the Don't Starve board is dead...maybe that should tell you something. You should learn to listen to everyone's opinions of things, not just the ones that make you feel warm and fuzzy inside, you'll really grow as a person.
---
"They say the mind bends and twists in order to deal with the horrors of life...somtimes the mind bends so much it snaps in two."
#15HomstarRunnerPosted 1/15/2014 5:52:41 PM
NewAgeOutlaw15x posted...

You kept getting killed by NEUTRAL npc's and deleted the game? Lol.
---
Yoshi's Story turned me into the jaded cynic I am today ~BringerOfPie
#16ZezrsPosted 1/15/2014 5:54:10 PM
It takes a special kind of stupid to be a fanboy.