Diablo lll drops on...

#1CloneTheHeroPosted 1/15/2014 2:02:36 PM
March 25th. Reaper of Souls, FINALLY!! I'm sure the PS4 version will fair just as nicely as the ps3 version did if not better with the added features the ps4 will implement not to mention running at 1080p.

D3 has proven to work on consoles and since I'm not much of a pc gamer I've never sampled this game so I'm pretty excited. And I'm guessing this is official seeing as I got it from IGN, theyre news can be trusted, (dont know about their reviews) ZING!

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/01/14/diablo-3-listed-by-best-buy-canada

Expansion included Reaper of Souls: Crusader class, a new Act, new enemies. Dis gon be good!

I'm guessing PS3 players have to pay for theirs? Unless they choose to upgrade. Def worth holding out on the ps3 version. Really been looking forward to playing this game and with the lack of games out there right now this is the one thats the system seller for me. Looks like I'm getting a PS4 on 3/25/14 my friends. I just hope their isnt a console shortage still going on when this drops.
---
Currently Playing: Uncharted 3 (PS3), Shenmue (DC), Silver (DC)
#2ZAKDUDEPosted 1/15/2014 2:07:10 PM
I don't see a confirmed PS4 release date anywhere on that link? Just because the expansion is released doesn't mean the PS4 will be as well.
#3-GLICE-Posted 1/15/2014 2:08:12 PM
ps3 version did have a ton of screen tearing. hope this fixes it
---
http://i.imgur.com/uhkMwqW.png http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/californian.gif
http://popinsomniacs.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/ff7.png
#4TuffEnuff81Posted 1/15/2014 2:08:47 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#5koolboy123Posted 1/15/2014 2:09:27 PM
ZAKDUDE posted...
I don't see a confirmed PS4 release date anywhere on that link? Just because the expansion is released doesn't mean the PS4 will be as well.

It's written clear as day that it'll release on March 25th...
#6RoachmeatPosted 1/15/2014 2:17:58 PM
I already bought the (Diablo 3) strategy guide in advance, out of sheer excitement.

In comparison, back when Sacred 2 came to consoles, I was wishing it had a strategy guide once I got into the game and was surrounded by so many side jobs.

I say if a dungeon crawler has multiple classes and builds, then it shouldn't be so expansive, because the re-playability could come in the character variety. But this is just a 'Champions of Norrath' fan talking out of his nostrils.

---
"Nanoblack, sustain me!" --Akasha, Unreal Tournament 3
#7MementoMori77Posted 1/15/2014 2:21:54 PM
I still have the hardbound Limited Edition strategy guide from when I owned the game on Xbox 360. I'm buying it again on PS4 on day one. I only got as far as Paragon level 17 on the 360... I'm getting to 100 this time.
#8SlimeSwayzePosted 1/15/2014 2:26:42 PM
Look, this still hasn't been confirmed. We know that the expansion gets released on that date on PC/Mac, but there is still no confirmation other than this listing (that has since been taken down) that the PS4 version also comes out on that date. I sure hope that it does, but I wouldn't get excited until we hear something official.
---
Currently Playing: P4 Golden and The Last of Us
#9CloneTheHero(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2014 2:27:28 PM
"With Reaper of Souls, we're taking Diablo III back to its darker, deadlier roots and also giving players a new way to experience the game," said Mike Morhaime, CEO and co-founder of Blizzard Entertainment

oh my...
---
#10CloneTheHero(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2014 2:33:53 PM
SlimeSwayze posted...
Look, this still hasn't been confirmed. We know that the expansion gets released on that date on PC/Mac, but there is still no confirmation other than this listing (that has since been taken down) that the PS4 version also comes out on that date. I sure hope that it does, but I wouldn't get excited until we hear something official.

I realise that now. Oh well, anyway, if this is false, the ps4 version cant be far behind, at least we got a time table.
---