Diablo lll drops on...

#21UniversquallPosted 1/15/2014 4:00:50 PM
Draconas_Lyrr posted...
Universquall posted...
Draconas_Lyrr posted...
AEagleguy posted...
AssaultMonkey9 posted...
Cool thing is that all progress from PS3 version can be imported as a one time only.

I might upgrade...sell my old copy and just switch to slightly better graphics and new content

Not confirmed.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/11/09/diablo-3-reaper-of-souls-runs-at-1080p-60fps-on-ps4-ps3-characters-transferable

http://www.gameinformer.com/games/diablo_iii/b/playstation4/archive/2013/11/09/sony-details-diablo-iii-39-s-ps4-additions-and-reaper-of-souls.aspx

So now you people trust ign and gameinformer. Wait...what?

Hey, I'm not one of those people. =(

Here's a link for the PS Blog, though:
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/11/08/hands-on-with-diablo-iii-and-reaper-of-souls-on-ps4/

Hey if you are then so am I. That's what the wait what was for. Pre-order incoming
---
After The Fallout. Beyond Rapture. Believe In the Fireflies
#22ace_two_maxPosted 1/15/2014 4:03:04 PM
I'm not sure if I want to but this game for many reasons

1, I already played it on the PC Up to Inferno mode when first released
2, I already played it on the PS3 up to Inferno Mode when First released
3, I have already remade the same character once before

4, the chapters are boring as hell to play,

In short Either transfer my PS3 character or go to hell Blizzard I ain't playing that game 4 times again just to play the new chapter, oh god no.
---
You want to fly on a magic carpet to see the king of the potato people and plead for your freedom, and your telling me your completely sane?!
#23SlimeSwayzePosted 1/15/2014 5:00:40 PM
ace_two_max posted...

In short Either transfer my PS3 character or go to hell Blizzard I ain't playing that game 4 times again just to play the new chapter, oh god no.

I can't imagine why you would want to buy it again. I actually doubt that Blizzard expects someone in your position to buy the game a third time.

My only question is: Why would you spend ostensibly hundreds of hours playing a game that you find boring? And why did you even buy it a 2nd time? (I guess I had two questions).
---
Currently Playing: P4 Golden and The Last of Us
#24true_gamer80Posted 1/15/2014 5:30:21 PM
AssaultMonkey9 posted...
Cool thing is that all progress from PS3 version can be imported as a one time only.

I might upgrade...sell my old copy and just switch to slightly better graphics and new content

that is cool to legit players, completely sucks though as ps3 version was plagued by exploiters which means I have a feeling ps4 version will also be plagueged by these ppl. Not the end of the world though as you can just play with friends. But sadly diablo 3 on ps3 was awesome yet playing with randoms was horrid. I do not see how the game is fun when you are so overpowered your like god....completely ruins the game and will avoid public rooms like the plague on ps4
---
D-FLY - Chicago's most underrated
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rB0dNPsfhvo
#25TauriLeaderPosted 1/15/2014 5:36:30 PM
If true Infamous and FF X HD in less than a week as well as Diablo.

I am afraid Diablo will have to wait.
---
Due to recent economic conditions, and the rising cost of Electricity, Gas and Oil, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.
#26CloneTheHero(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2014 5:38:38 PM
AEagleguy posted...
AssaultMonkey9 posted...

Not confirmed.

Actually it has been confirmed, and for a while now.
---
Currently Playing: Uncharted 3 (PS3), Shenmue (DC), Silver (DC)
#27CloneTheHero(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2014 5:44:03 PM
SlimeSwayze posted...
ace_two_max posted...

I can't imagine why you would want to buy it again. I actually doubt that Blizzard expects someone in your position to buy the game a third time.

My only question is: Why would you spend ostensibly hundreds of hours playing a game that you find boring? And why did you even buy it a 2nd time? (I guess I had two questions).

This is intended for the console fanboys like me who dont play pc much. If you've played it on PC good for you. Theyre just trying to branch out of the pc nerd fanbase. There is a market for a diablo game, its doing great on consoles and it will only get better with the ps4 and the eventual launch of the x1 version .
---
Currently Playing: Uncharted 3 (PS3), Shenmue (DC), Silver (DC)
#28the36thchamberPosted 1/15/2014 6:20:51 PM
so i kind of finally got a release date for a ps4 game i want
---
Who remakes Tomb Raider over Splinter Cell Blacklist
PS4 ID/360 GT-xNinjaScrollx
#29skermacPosted 1/15/2014 6:24:07 PM
I will ask the question Tomb Raider people ask. Do we have to pay full price since its on the PS3 and been out a long time?

Now I will state what those people state: I will buy DIII when it $20 or $30 as we shouldn't have to pay the full price. lol

Wait.. just take all the comments on the TR DE threads and use them here.
---
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive
#30Ryumoau23Posted 1/15/2014 8:32:00 PM
AssaultMonkey9 posted...

If thats true, does that mean that if i've already platinumed the ps3 version, when i transfer my stats to ps4 those same trophies will automatically pop right away?
---
26 and bisexual. ^ ^
psn: Ryumoau