Kingdom Come: Deliverance (realistic RPG by Warhorse Studios)

#31DJ_0000Posted 1/27/2014 12:46:44 AM
I'll pass, first person combat is trash.
#3295_EclipsePosted 1/27/2014 1:03:37 AM
DJ_0000 posted...
I'll pass, first person combat is trash.

Your loss.
---
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
If you believe used games are the industries problem, then you sir or ma'am are a fool.
#33ukemandwnbuPosted 1/27/2014 2:00:17 PM
"Kingdom Come: Deliverance" Achieved Goals:
300,000 (ACHIEVED!)
ORIGINAL GOAL: The sum we are asking for is about ten percent of our budget; To our investor, however, it is proof that there is real demand for the game, and that there is a point to keeping it funded.

400,000 (ACHIEVED!)
LIVE IN-GAME PERIOD MUSIC: In-game music will be live medieval music recorded by local Czech masters, note-for-note from ancient song books.

500,000 (ACHIEVED!)
SYMPHONIC ORCHESTRA SOUNDTRACK: Soundtrack for cutscenes will be recorded by a live symphonic orchestra.

Next Goal (Currently 501,000 as of posting this update):
PLAYABLE FEMALE CHARACTER: We get a lot of questions about being able to play as a female. Our original story was built around a male character, a young blacksmith, and we cannot simply change it. However, we would like to offer this opportunity in another way. If we can raise 600,000 we shall add a line of quests into our game where you can play as a young woman that saves the lead character in the beginning of the game. She's smart, courageous, and good at stealth.

Warhorse Studios will come out with an update sometime today with (I think) new stretch goals, pledge tiers, and other announcements. Either I or someone else if they want will keep this topic posted on that if you're interested.

Needless to say, I'm excited for this game. It's great that KC:Deliverance is reaching its stretch goals pretty quickly. Funding has slowed down some, but there is still over 3 weeks left until the end of funding. I hope they reach the motion capture goal, personally. Looking very forward to this game.
#34CaIiber345(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2014 3:41:59 AM
^Thanks for keeping this updated! I've been working these last few nights. Glad to see they're getting support!
---
I'd like to play DayZ on consoles.
People who agree: 5
#35funguy2233Posted 1/28/2014 5:04:02 AM
I've wanted a game like this for years now, although I was hoping we would get a game set during the Crusades or during the Reconquista of the Iberian Penninsula. I'm guessing we'll never get a game set in those places since no developer would want to take on the religious tensions and themes that went on there so I will settle for this.

If they make a sequel I hope they move the game further west though, I find western europe to be more interesting that eastern in that time period. Either way I will definitely be supporting this game when it releases.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfH-uTQbxCk
#36ukemandwnbuPosted 1/28/2014 11:49:26 AM
Well, no new stretch goals or tiers were announced, but there was a detailed FAQ and a video update released. On their Facebook I was reading that Warhorse is still deciding on what new tier pledges they can add. I don't believe anything was said about new stretch goals yet. My guess is they'll show new stretch goals when they reach the 700,000 goal, possibly even the 600,000 goal. (As of posting this they are at 526,000.)

On to the recent updates. With so many questions being asked about the game, Warhorse put together an extensive FAQ on ranging from a bit of everything that people might have been asking about. You can view Update #6 here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1294225970/kingdom-come-deliverance/posts/730980

The video update it is not only an update about the game but also a "Making of" for Kingdom Come: Deliverance. This video is the first of several to come. The first video goes explores where Warhorse got the inspiration for their in-game world. You can view Update #7 here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1294225970/kingdom-come-deliverance/posts/731050
#37Ryo_HazzukiPosted 1/28/2014 11:50:29 AM
Elder scrolls Oblivion on steroids
---
Terry: "Well...I guess there's more to school boy than meets the eye."
#38maniacalmfPosted 1/28/2014 11:53:33 AM
CaIiber345 posted...
"Come back here, so that I may brain thee!"

I just wanna hang out.....

.....NO BIG DEEEEE-EEEAAAALLL!!!!
#39ukemandwnbuPosted 1/28/2014 10:21:44 PM
Here is a site I came across called Kicktraq that analyzes crowd-funded projects potential funding as well as said projects' current funding progress. First time I've been to this site, thought it'd be interesting to share.

http://www.kicktraq.com/projects/1294225970/kingdom-come-deliverance/

According to Kicktraq, Kingdom Come: Deliverance is trending toward 2,000,000+. Not sure if it'll achieve 2 mil, but I could maybe see 900,000 to 1 mil by the end of its funding period.
#4095_EclipsePosted 1/28/2014 10:56:27 PM
ukemandwnbu posted...
Here is a site I came across called Kicktraq that analyzes crowd-funded projects potential funding as well as said projects' current funding progress. First time I've been to this site, thought it'd be interesting to share.

http://www.kicktraq.com/projects/1294225970/kingdom-come-deliverance/

According to Kicktraq, Kingdom Come: Deliverance is trending toward 2,000,000+. Not sure if it'll achieve 2 mil, but I could maybe see 900,000 to 1 mil by the end of its funding period.

Nah I don't see 2 million. If you look at their graph, it shows that the increase rate has dropped and almost leveled out. I'd say 1 million at the absolute max. But either way, I'm glad the funding is there, the game looks very interesting, Will buy it for sure.
---
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
If you believe used games are the industries problem, then you sir or ma'am are a fool.