would you buy a 1080p 60fps Skyrim legendary edition for ps4???

#1gamer6587Posted 1/24/2014 4:51:27 AM
I dont see why not, ps4 is in need of an rpg and Skyrim runs like poo on consoles.... they could include all the dlc content as well....
---
Currently Playing: GTA V & The Last of Us
#2JohnRyan1228Posted 1/24/2014 4:57:00 AM
No because I have it on PC. If it included mod support then the conversation would get interesting.
---
(PSN: Adelphi_Panther) (XBL: Adelphi Panther) (Steam: Jmn1228)
(YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPBGf0coQLMeG4ZTufQNpWA)
#3181stCommanderPosted 1/24/2014 4:58:13 AM
I have a sealed copy of the Legendary Edition for PS3.
---
Join The Galactic Empire, like the Imperial Fleet facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/theimperialfleet
#4gamer6587(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2014 5:01:47 AM
JohnRyan1228 posted...
No because I have it on PC. If it included mod support then the conversation would get interesting.

why would you want to play scrounged up in an office chair staring at a small screen when you could play on a couch with a big screen.... I just dont understand the lure of pc gaming

I work on excel 10 hours a day, the last thing I want to do when I get home from work is to sit on a office chair
---
Currently Playing: GTA V & The Last of Us
#5brolynickPosted 1/24/2014 5:05:18 AM
gamer6587 posted...
JohnRyan1228 posted...

why would you want to play scrounged up in an office chair staring at a small screen when you could play on a couch with a big screen.... I just dont understand the lure of pc gaming

I work on excel 10 hours a day, the last thing I want to do when I get home from work is to sit on a office chair

Not even a PC gamer, but you can can play on a couch with a big screen on PC with controller support and better graphics. You knew this but eh, gotta get dem replies
---
Chris Jericho is better than God.
#6JohnRyan1228Posted 1/24/2014 5:10:18 AM
gamer6587 posted...
JohnRyan1228 posted...

By hooking my PC up to my TV and playing with a controller?
---
(PSN: Adelphi_Panther) (XBL: Adelphi Panther) (Steam: Jmn1228)
(YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPBGf0coQLMeG4ZTufQNpWA)
#7FoppePosted 1/24/2014 5:13:55 AM
Give me a port or Morrowind instead.
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
#8JusticeSwordPosted 1/24/2014 5:14:29 AM
No, but I would buy an oblivion, skyrim, FO1, 2, 3*, NV*, & tactics collection for ps4.

All goty content & the wizards tower dlc that was missing from ps3 oblivion.

*Fixed versions of these please, PS4 can probably run the PC versions of all of these maxed out.
---
PSN:TheDragonzord
>_> Sonic The Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles HD remix please
#9JusticeSwordPosted 1/24/2014 5:14:51 AM
Foppe posted...
Give me a port or Morrowind instead.

& that too.
---
PSN:TheDragonzord
>_> Sonic The Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles HD remix please
#10thasnipermasterPosted 1/24/2014 5:15:31 AM
nooo way, skyrim got boring fast if you don't have mods.

A next gen elder scrolls game is very welcomed though.