would you buy a 1080p 60fps Skyrim legendary edition for ps4???

#21EoinPosted 1/24/2014 6:30:58 AM(edited)
I might buy it, if it were reasonably priced. However, I'd buy it maybe a month or two after release so other people could find the new game-breaking bugs and there was time to patch them. I like Bethesda's stuff but there's no way I'd buy on release any more.
#22huyiPosted 1/24/2014 6:49:23 AM(edited)
I wouldn't mind but i would more likely preferred oboivion on ps4 with trophy support and missing content restored, i think that would make everyones day if that happened.

Foppe posted...
Give me a port or Morrowind instead.

No, just no, the all the textures would have to be updated and the map system modernised too, it would be like playing daggerfall on a next gen system, the graphics would be too primitive to be playable anymore, i have morrowind goty on the original xbox but just never got into it, the map was a huge issue and the npcs looked like they had come from a ps1 game, the game hasn't aged well at all.
---
UK Female Gamer
PC specs: AMD FX BULLDOZER 4100 QUAD CORE 4.0ghz ATI HD7750 8GB RAM 2TB HDD DLC THE GAME http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h472NmF1HEQ
#23TauriLeaderPosted 1/24/2014 7:08:28 AM
If it contained all the dlc, the high resolution pack and a few other changed I would consider it.
---
Due to recent economic conditions, and the rising cost of Electricity, Gas and Oil, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.
#24RafedxPosted 1/24/2014 7:09:53 AM
Nope, I have it for PC and I got it for cheap during a sale. $30 for the game and like $10 for the DLCs. The only way I would get a PS4 version would be if they added in new Bethesda made content and thats not likely. I highly doubt they would have mod support either so thats another reason to not get it.
---
http://www.terra-comic.com --> Terra: a Science Fiction Webcomic
#25Orange_ApplesPosted 1/24/2014 7:13:38 AM
gamer6587 posted...
JohnRyan1228 posted...
No because I have it on PC. If it included mod support then the conversation would get interesting.

why would you want to play scrounged up in an office chair staring at a small screen when you could play on a couch with a big screen.... I just dont understand the lure of pc gaming

I work on excel 10 hours a day, the last thing I want to do when I get home from work is to sit on a office chair

This is easily my favorite anti-PC gaming argument, because it is nothing but ignorant.

HDMI is an accepted PC output
Microsoft made sure that 360 controller support was NATIVE to Windows 7 and up. Most games that saw a 360 release also have 360 gamepad support.

I just realized, I never tried using the PS4 controller with Skyrim...
---
PC + Nintendo
Winning combination in the late 80s, winning combination in the 90s, winning combination today.
#26Trigger99XPosted 1/24/2014 7:17:57 AM
No, I already have it on my 360
#27BloatedSquirrelPosted 1/24/2014 7:18:53 AM
Don't have a good gaming PC anymore, so yes, I would drop $60 and be very happy with my purchase.
---
"We laugh in the face of love, because nobody's really there."
#28VT-14Posted 1/24/2014 7:27:11 AM
If it was vastly improved or provided more than just Skyrim Legendary (like maybe adding in Oblivion on a second disc, or console commands, or mods...); maybe.

The problem I have is that my PS3 and PS4 only have a 3 inch gap between them, and I have a Legendary equivalent version of Skyrim already for my PS3. If all this new version brings is that it's prettier, then it's not worth it to me. Don't waste Bethesda's time and bring on TES VI.
---
PSN: VT-14
"Give a man a fire and he is warm for a day, but set a man on fire and he is warm for the rest of his life." -Terry Pratchett
#29AtariSandraPosted 1/24/2014 7:27:21 AM
No I would not buy it even though I loved Skyrim and put well over 200 hrs into it.
#30SoaD0031Posted 1/24/2014 7:29:22 AM
no thank you
---
Live: X-BOner69
PSN: SoaD_009