In the spirit of a glorious Saturday morning, here is a $10 PSN code.

#21icewolf74Posted 1/25/2014 9:19:02 AM
I am not making fun of him, I am just pointing out the contradiction in his lifestyle according to the Bible. That's all.
---
Japanese gaming is the best kind of gaming; without it all we would have are mindless overly violent and uncreative shooters, as well as sports games.
#22XavierLovesYouPosted 1/25/2014 9:19:50 AM
icewolf74 posted...
I am not making fun of him, I am just pointing out the contradiction in his lifestyle according to the Bible. That's all.

>lifestyle

Nope.

I find it sad you need a book that says the Earth is ten thousand years old in order to lead your life.
#23icewolf74Posted 1/25/2014 9:21:22 AM
XavierLovesYou posted...
icewolf74 posted...

>lifestyle

Nope.

I find it sad you need a book that says the Earth is ten thousand years old in order to lead your life.

>lifestyle

Yep.

You're right, I do need a book that leads me to a righteous lifestyle compared to all of the ugliness in the world. When you grow up, you will see that no one but God gives a damn about you.
---
Japanese gaming is the best kind of gaming; without it all we would have are mindless overly violent and uncreative shooters, as well as sports games.
#24pwnater777Posted 1/25/2014 9:22:03 AM
XavierLovesYou posted...
icewolf74 posted...

>lifestyle

Nope.

While I believe in God and the Bible, some of the stuff in it is kind of farfetched (insert Pokemon reference). I'm not the kind of person who takes everything as fact (insert fundamentalist reference), but I certainly believe in what Christianity teaches.

There's nothing wrong with TC's lifestyle.
---
"That's NASCAR tactics."
"Opinions are like magnets, nobody knows how they work." - Foppe
#25XavierLovesYouPosted 1/25/2014 9:23:43 AM
icewolf74 posted...
XavierLovesYou posted...
icewolf74 posted...

>lifestyle

Nope.

>lifestyle

Yep.

You're right, I do need a book that leads me to a righteous lifestyle compared to all of the ugliness in the world. When you grow up, you will see that no one but God gives a damn about you.

Lifestyle would imply you choose to be straight or gay. I didn't choose to be straight, but I'm sure you like to pretend you did. Enjoy not eating pork, not trimming your beard, not getting tattoos, not letting your hair become unruly, and so on :)

#10,000YearOldEarthSWAG
#26icewolf74Posted 1/25/2014 9:25:12 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#27icewolf74Posted 1/25/2014 9:28:11 AM
XavierLovesYou posted...
icewolf74 posted...
XavierLovesYou posted...
icewolf74 posted...

>lifestyle

Nope.

>lifestyle

Yep.

Lifestyle would imply you choose to be straight or gay. I didn't choose to be straight, but I'm sure you like to pretend you did. Enjoy not eating pork, not trimming your beard, not getting tattoos, not letting your hair become unruly, and so on :)

#10,000YearOldEarthSWAG

Nice twist to what I am implying. Being straight is not a choice, it is natural; hence why boys have boy parts and girls have girl parts that go perfectly with each other when having sex. Where as boys parts are not meant to be with boys parts and girl parts are not meant to be with girl parts. So it is a choice, hence a lifestyle. Logic. Use it!
---
#28robulastagePosted 1/25/2014 9:28:11 AM
icewolf74 posted...
pwnater777 posted...
XavierLovesYou posted...
icewolf74 posted...

>lifestyle

Nope.

While I believe in God and the Bible, some of the stuff in it is kind of farfetched (insert Pokemon reference). I'm not the kind of person who takes everything as fact (insert fundamentalist reference), but I certainly believe in what Christianity teaches.

As do I, but condoning a lifestyle that goes against God's very nature is wrong. I don't think the TC is a bad person, but his lifestyle most definitely is; especially if he professes to be a Christian. You're either a Christian or Gay. You can't be both!

I'd love to tell you all the reasons why you're wrong with your last 2 sentences, but I have the feeling you won't understand or care.
---
3DS FC: 4253-3586-3727
PSN: FruitJuice617
#29pwnater777Posted 1/25/2014 9:28:54 AM
icewolf74 posted...
pwnater777 posted...
XavierLovesYou posted...
icewolf74 posted...

>lifestyle

Nope.

As do I, but condoning a lifestyle that goes against God's very nature is wrong. I don't think the TC is a bad person, but his lifestyle most definitely is; especially if he professes to be a Christian. You're either a Christian or Gay. You can't be both!

I don't see a wall stopping him. While not being one myself, and while it may not fit with the Church's traditions, I know 3 or 4 people who are.
---
"That's NASCAR tactics."
"Opinions are like magnets, nobody knows how they work." - Foppe
#30icewolf74Posted 1/25/2014 9:29:33 AM
robulastage posted...
icewolf74 posted...
pwnater777 posted...
XavierLovesYou posted...
icewolf74 posted...

>lifestyle

Nope.

I'd love to tell you all the reasons why you're wrong with your last 2 sentences, but I have the feeling you won't understand or care.

Please, enlighten me. Being Gay and a Christian is contradictory and you know it! Unless you're a Methodist, but then that leads me to question their teachings.
---