Why Infamous SS might be better than expected/story *** SPOILERS***

#11Shaolin015Posted 1/27/2014 12:59:44 PM
What's garbage about this is that it was supposed to kill all conduits across the world. Even in the ending it showed African conduits dying. There's no way that Seattle was somehow out of the blast range in Africa was somehow in it.
#12RybalPosted 1/27/2014 1:21:15 PM
RD_21 posted...
Reverted_Pikkon posted...
I thought they used the Bad Ending to build this one off of? Now I am disappointed. I remember reading that they took the trophy data, and most people chose the evil ending so they went with that.

You are 95% right! except for the fact that the good ending was the most played.

They went based on which was finished first.

skermac posted...
DelRowe posted...
Lol. Skermac will find some dumb reason next week to start hating on the game again.

I will only hate on it IF the gameplay is less than 10 hours. With no mp there best be way over 20 hours.

IIRC, there will be User Generated Content in this game like there was in inFamous 2
---
To all trolls (and those that are tired of the trolling) - http://goo.gl/YVX7op
PSN: Rybal_81
#13CharadeSmithPosted 1/27/2014 1:38:29 PM
I doubt it'll be better than what I expect.. because i expect it to be GOTY or very close to that, lol. So the likelyhood of being even better than that is almost nil.
#14skermac(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2014 3:32:54 PM
Shaolin015 posted...
What's garbage about this is that it was supposed to kill all conduits across the world. Even in the ending it showed African conduits dying. There's no way that Seattle was somehow out of the blast range in Africa was somehow in it.

That's true, they have some serious explaining to do.
---
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive
#15dragoonmikePosted 1/28/2014 2:21:20 AM
I don't expect anything so only way i'll be upset is if it sucks.
#16_LordAndSaviorPosted 1/28/2014 2:28:25 AM
Will this game have choices and branching story paths? I'm new to the series.
---
Will not change this sig, until Carlito is a World Champion! 7/10/11 (Unofficial Date: 6/11/05)
R.I.P Shauwk, Gone but Never Forgotten. You will be missed.
#17181stCommanderPosted 1/28/2014 2:43:41 AM
Can't you import your inFamous save to 2? Why not do the same here?
---
Join The Galactic Empire, like the Imperial Fleet facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/theimperialfleet
#18awesomephatmanPosted 1/28/2014 2:44:39 AM
skermac posted...
Shaolin015 posted...

skermac posted...
The explosion that resulted was originally thought to have killed all Conduits across the globe; however, those outside of the blast radius or with a natural resistance have survived.

Taken from your own topic.
---
http://www.backloggery.com/tinyraptor
Likes: Counter Strike Source zombie mod/escape, Bloodsport, The Karate Kid
#19EnclavePosted 1/28/2014 2:50:22 AM(edited)
skermac posted...
Shaolin015 posted...

Potential conduits who didn't have an active gene should have survived (Ray Field energy was making them sick so removing that Ray Field energy in them wouldn't suddenly kill them as they weren't reliant on it yet). Additionally the further from the blast you were the stronger of a conduit you could be to survive.

Delsin when the RFI went off likely was an inactive conduit, had an inactive gene and thus wasn't affected.

Really, the good ending is the easiest to continue from. The evil ending is actually kinda tricky since normal humans should be nearly wiped out 7 years later, if not by Cole killing them then by the plague.
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.
#20_The_Hitcher_Posted 1/28/2014 4:04:26 AM
181stCommander posted...
Can't you import your inFamous save to 2? Why not do the same here?

Infamous 1 ended pretty much the same either way with only some minor differences, to account for them both all they had to change were some references in dead drops.

Infamous 2 had wildly different endings, to allow you to import a save (which would be difficult enough from PS3 to PS4) they'd have to make 2 totally different games.