Anyone excited about Outlast??

#1cloudhighwingPosted 1/27/2014 10:21:41 PM
from what I've read it'll be out and free for PS Plus members Feb. 5th. I'm excited about this especially because I love survival horror games and it seems like survival horror games are a thing of the past. I'm excited for The Evil Within but who knows when that will be out. I gave up on Silent Hill since Team Silent left and gave it to extremely unimaginative developers. Resident Evil is basically an action shooter now. I miss the early PS2 and PS1 days. Fatal Frame, Clock Tower, old school Silent Hill and Resident Evil, Parasite Eve (idk if this is survival horror but it's still awesome lol), Fear Effect (same as PE), Dino Crisis etc.
---
Is all that we see or seem, but a dream within a dream?
XBOX GT = silas grissom, PSN = BashidoBrown
#2SparkItUpPosted 1/27/2014 10:24:44 PM
I'm very excited. Been looking forward to this game since before launch
---
http://youtu.be/Mke9EHMQMYI
Did you stand to close to the fire, like a liar looking for forgiveness from a stone...
#3IAMTH3GUYVERPosted 1/27/2014 10:25:17 PM
I'm not interested. Not a fan of survival horror.
---
"Boys screamed and girls screamed. So I made him scream, and scream, and scream..." ~ SPAWN
#4cloudhighwing(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2014 10:28:21 PM
IAMTH3GUYVER posted...
I'm not interested. Not a fan of survival horror.

Not a fan because you don't like being scared or because it's just not your cup of tea?
---
#5thasnipermasterPosted 1/27/2014 10:29:00 PM
Not really, I do not care for games that your only option is to hide and run.
#6aj4x94Posted 1/27/2014 10:33:54 PM
I would be ecstatic about Outlast....if I had a PS4.
---
Playing: Skyrim, Half Life 2, GTA V, Siren Blood Curse, ICO/Shadow of the Colossus, Borderlands.
PSN: T-Snake94, XBL: T-Snake 94, Steam ID: T_Snake94
#7cloudhighwing(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2014 10:34:55 PM
aj4x94 posted...
I would be ecstatic about Outlast....if I had a PS4.

lol well when you do get one you'll probably have a good load of free games to tide u over even if you don't make a purchase for months.
---
#8BeefEasterPosted 1/27/2014 10:37:51 PM
hell yeah

it's the most excited about a release I've been in months
---
I play with dolls: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/003_zps64d8bdd3.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/001_zps33d21332.jpg
#9cloudhighwing(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2014 10:41:26 PM
we're supposed to get a beta for ps now as well by end of the month too?? if all is legit....that means plain all older ps1 games on Vita (which I don't own at the moment) will be a dream come true. I'll be able to squat and play Metal Gear Solid!?
---
#10liam_000Posted 1/27/2014 10:48:27 PM
I love and hate these types of games, I never get scared from movies but these type of games always get my heart going.

Will play in the dark with headphones
---
PSN - OozyCrayfish
Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank. Give a man a bank and he can rob the whole ******* world.