Anyone excited about Outlast??

#21ElevenOhNoesPosted 1/28/2014 3:16:33 AM
thasnipermaster posted...
Not really, I do not care for games that your only option is to hide and run.

This is my opinion exactly. I really don't like the recent trend in survival horror where you can't do anything but try to escape invincible monsters.
---
Xbox Live: ElevenOHNOEZ .....................................PSN: nightranma
3DS: 5455-9525-0021
#22kay2kidPosted 1/28/2014 3:42:55 AM
I bought it on steam when it was on sale so unfortunately I'm not. I can tell you this though, the game is creepy as f***....in a good way.
---
I hate nothing more than FPS games.
#23Scorex_VIIPosted 1/28/2014 5:12:18 AM
ElevenOhNoes posted...
thasnipermaster posted...
Not really, I do not care for games that your only option is to hide and run.

This is my opinion exactly. I really don't like the recent trend in survival horror where you can't do anything but try to escape invincible monsters.

What trend lol? PC games have been returning to the roots of what survival horror was and always should have been. Games like RE5 and especially RE6 didnt know what they wanted to be...same with dead space, except the first one. Dead Space was amazing, had enough action but not too much.
---
Lets all of us support the "No Czee squad rule" please. Be part of the future now! #NoCzeeSquad
#24deware-94Posted 1/28/2014 5:16:20 AM
Really TC? Are we excited? Omg. Of course! When I heard it's coming free, I watched Pewdiepie play. It looks very crazy, hard, and scary as ****! Im so ready tbh. I've been doing a little countdown.
#25pedrovay2004Posted 1/28/2014 5:39:18 AM
PS4 players are in for a treat with Outlast. I played through it a while ago (with the DualShock 4, ironically enough), and it was absolutely fantastic. Scared the crap out of me every few minutes, and the story was really good, too.
#26Jason_HudsonPosted 1/28/2014 6:28:06 AM
For the PS4 release? No, played and completed on PC last year. However, I was excited about the PC release. I really enjoyed the game too.
---
PC is the only place to play games at their true potential
1080p/60fps standard, upgradable, mods, FOV sliders, ultra graphics - it's backwards compatible too
#27cloudhighwing(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2014 1:48:48 AM
deware-94 posted...
Really TC? Are we excited? Omg. Of course! When I heard it's coming free, I watched Pewdiepie play. It looks very crazy, hard, and scary as ****! Im so ready tbh. I've been doing a little countdown.

Hahaha, I feel ya. I actually watch The RadBrad play it and thought it was a console game at first. I ended up downloading it but I'm not a PC gamer at all. I tried playing it on my laptop and just couldn't get into it and the controls etc. So wen I heard about this I got all torqued up. I do understand why people wouldn't want to play a game like this though. I can see the unattractiveness to having to walk run and hide every 3 minutes. I'm just a sucker for horror games lol. This also to me is the first legit PS Plus game to download (to me) so far. Minus resign, but I already got a platinum in it (stealth brag).
---
Is all that we see or seem, but a dream within a dream?
XBOX GT = silas grissom, PSN = BashidoBrown