Which PS4 remake do you want the most?

#1KINDERFELDPosted 2/8/2014 9:34:48 AM
What PS4 remake do you prefer? - Results (92 votes)
Elder Scrolls: Oblivion
19.57% (18 votes)
Elder Scrolls: Skyrim
33.7% (31 votes)
Elder Scrolls: Morrowind
46.74% (43 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I would not mind an Oblivion or Morrowind remake.

I didn't enjoy Skyrim that much.
---
the polyfilla way look strong in the weakness of the gaps
#2ReplayKillah32Posted 2/8/2014 9:36:31 AM
I voted Skyrim

Mainly because it's the only Elder Scrolls game I've played.
---
Waiting for Kingdom Hearts 3 and The Witcher 3
Atlanta Falcons
#3JohnRyan1228Posted 2/8/2014 9:36:59 AM
Skyrim is the best of the three easily. Doesn't mean any of these should be remade though.
---
(PSN: Adelphi_Panther) (XBL: Adelphi Panther) (Steam: Jmn1228)
(YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPBGf0coQLMeG4ZTufQNpWA)
#4KINDERFELD(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2014 9:41:08 AM
JohnRyan1228 posted...
Skyrim is the best of the three easily. Doesn't mean any of these should be remade though.

but you'd most want to see a Skyrim remake right?
---
#5AtariSandraPosted 2/8/2014 9:43:52 AM
Morrowind as it's STILL the best of the ES games, even now.
#6KINDERFELD(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2014 9:47:18 AM
AtariSandra posted...
Morrowind as it's STILL the best of the ES games, even now.

I feel this way too but most people like Skyrim because it's their first Elder Scrolls game.
---
#7VT-14Posted 2/8/2014 9:48:46 AM
Frankly, I can't choose between them.

I would want an Anthology of all 3. A remake of just 1 wouldn't be worth it to me.

I'm already able to play Oblivion and Skyrim on my PS3, and try Morrowind again by getting the Xbox from my dad's house.

But If I feel like buying a new version of one of those games, I would buy it on PC where I have console commands and mods.
---
PSN: VT-14
"Give a man a fire and he is warm for a day, but set a man on fire and he is warm for the rest of his life." -Terry Pratchett
#8pwnater777Posted 2/8/2014 9:49:39 AM
Dang, I was just playing Morrowind. While Skyrim would be nice on 8th gen, it looks fine on 7th gen already and would be nothing more than a port of a game not optimized on consoles for the 8th gen.

I'd prefer a dedicated Morrowind remake designed solely for 8th gen. I enjoyed Oblivion, but all the Oblivion gates made it a huge turn-off for me.
---
"That's NASCAR tactics."
"Opinions are like magnets, nobody knows how they work." - Foppe
#9gohoanqPosted 2/8/2014 9:51:37 AM(edited)
I've played sooooooooooooooooooo many hours of Oblivion.. but I'd want that for sure... and maybe if they remade it for PS4 they could actually care about the fans and keep up with updates/trophies unlike with the PS3 version.

Morrowind is a very close second since I've never gotten to play that and really want to.
---
---
"Bad biscuits make the baker broke bro" - Jake the Dog.
#10JohnRyan1228Posted 2/8/2014 9:56:06 AM(edited)
KINDERFELD posted...
JohnRyan1228 posted...

but you'd most want to see a Skyrim remake right?

Not really. The only way I would buy a remake of my of any of these games is if includes the extra content pc gamers get: console commands, creation kit, mods, etc. and are graphically superior to the pc versions. And if that we're all the case, my choice would probably be morrowind, since its the most dated.

If they released a morrowind version with Tribunal and Bloodmoon, better animations, skyrim-fied combat and leveling, with up-to-date graphics, and maybe voice acting (dunno if its possible with all the dialogue in that game) in addition to all the other stuff I mentioned, then I would most want to buy a Morrowind remake.

That's predicated on the fact they keep the things that morrowind did well too though: like the solid directions it gives so that you do not need quest markers or the awesome lack of leveled loot/monsters, or the fact that you can kill anybody.

To;dr I would lean toward morrowind and the only way I would get them is if they are noticeably better than pc, since I already play the games on pc.
---
(PSN: Adelphi_Panther) (XBL: Adelphi Panther) (Steam: Jmn1228)
(YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPBGf0coQLMeG4ZTufQNpWA)