Man, I can't stop playing Warframe!

#11Dragonspawn1319Posted 2/10/2014 11:56:21 AM(edited)
Terantatek posted...
Characters move too fast, feels floaty. Everyone who plays the game rushes like there's a time limit. That's never fun, the longer the better. (Giggity)

I feel like I need to say it again.. everyone is too quick. Slow down and enjoy the game don't bumrush it.

Nightmare mode has time limits and other handicaps that force you to rush like that. Being able to move fast becomes much more important when you have to make fast kills to add time to the clock or counteract constantly draining health. If you can't keep up with the fast movers you'll have problems later on.
#12Still__Rippin(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2014 12:05:11 PM
MercuryPSP posted...
Still__Rippin posted...
Terantatek posted...
Characters move too fast, feels floaty. Everyone who plays the game rushes like there's a time limit. That's never fun, the longer the better. (Giggity)

I feel like I need to say it again.. everyone is too quick. Slow down and enjoy the game don't bumrush it.

Well, I think what you are referring to is strategy. Often times if people take too long someone will run out of ammo. Or perhaps they are doing a mission where they need to carry the database and can only use their pistol. Some of the missions do have a time limit lol. Also, a lot of times if you don't move toward the objective enemies will just keep coming which again is hard on your ammo supply. The random people I've encountered are usually good players. Sticking in groups and reviving people. Only person I saw not playing well was some guy trying to use a Bow on a defense mission lol.

Ummm bows are awesome. I love using the dread, especially on defense with vauban. One shot anything, did 13k dmg to an ancient last night in am ODD.

Hmmmm, it didn't look like the bow was doing much but now you have me intrigued. Especially because I'm working toward the Vauban Warframe myself.
---
You don't understand then. That you can hurt someone so badly they never recover. That a person can, just by living, damage another human being beyond repair.
#13TheOneYouMissedPosted 2/10/2014 12:23:32 PM
platelamp posted...
Its OK. I can't get into it. Kinda boring. A little easy too

Try surviving for an hour on survival or getting to wave 50 on defense and then see if you still feel it's too easy. My God it gets CRAZY around those levels.
And I was the same way. Played for a couple hours when I first downloaded it and was like "meh". Then decided to try again after playing battlefield for about 3 weeks and fell in love. I bought platinum to support the developers (only the 1000 one). But the only thing I really spent the platinum on was one warframe, one sword, one sentinel, and some fancy helmets and scarves. Since then though I've been able to builds 2 warframes, and a bunch of different weapons with credits and stuff THE GAME gives you. Definitely the best free to play model I've seen.
---
PSN: TheOneYouMissed
Playing: FFXIV: A Realm Reborn (PS3) Next up: Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 (PS3)
#14dj___rollPosted 2/10/2014 2:21:00 PM
Quote:Terantatek posted...

This is exactly why I didn't like it. I don't see how so many people are addicted to it.

@TJ_UNLIMITED

People like different things. Pretty easy to see why...
---
Sent from my iPad via PowerFAQs 1.12
#15Anodyne11Posted 2/10/2014 2:22:57 PM
I was kinda the same.
Downloaded it when I get my PS4 but I didn't properly get into it until last week and I've been loving it since.
I kept having a friend pester me to play it on PC with her but I put it off just to have an extra game to play on PS4. (I wanted it to be fresh for me on PS4)
---
Valkyria Chronicles is the best RPG last gen!
#16TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 2/10/2014 5:26:03 PM
dj___roll posted...
Quote:Terantatek posted...

This is exactly why I didn't like it. I don't see how so many people are addicted to it.

@TJ_UNLIMITED

People like different things. Pretty easy to see why...

Duh, it wasn't meant to be taken literally
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D