Congrats from an Xbox One fan

#1extankerPosted 2/14/2014 10:09:22 AM
I'm going to try something new here. This is for all the PS4 fans who aren't over on the Xbox One board trash talking. Notice I said 'fans' and not 'fanboys'. This isn't for you. The fans that are here talking about how great the PS4 is, not how crappy the Xbox One is.

Contrats on those sales numbers! The PS4 is kicking butt. This generation is off to an awesome start and the Xbox One has some work to do to catch up. It's going to be great to watch how it plays out.

I own both systems and they are both great. I happen to like the Xbox One better because I like being able to continue with my gamerscore and friends list that I've already compiled on Xbox Live. I'm a die-hard Halo fan so there was no way I was not going to be ready for the next Halo to drop. But I've also always loved Killzone so when I saw that PS4 on the shelf on Christmas Eve, I said 'Hell yeah!' and picked it up. Don't regret it for a second.

Next gen consoles are doing great and aren't going anywhere but up. Except for the Wii U. Sorry guys. I'M KIDDING! I don't want to see ANY console fail. Where would we be without a Nintendo console?? Not my cup of tea but come on, the NES was my first and there is no way I would want to see Nintendo drop out of the race. I miss Sega, my Dreamcast was awesome!

So, PS4 GAMERS, congrats on the crazy lead, but watch your six, you never know who might catch up. Just ask the PS3 last gen. This generation is going to be great!
#2DarkJaydragonPosted 2/14/2014 10:14:44 AM
Thanks, we wish to apologise for those fan-boys/idiot's on your board, we hate them here too.
---
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.
#3hyperskate65Posted 2/14/2014 10:16:29 AM
I hate everyone everywhere.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.11
#4DarkJaydragonPosted 2/14/2014 10:16:55 AM
hyperskate65 posted...

Even me? :(
---
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.
#5peephole303Posted 2/14/2014 10:17:04 AM
DarkJaydragon posted...
Thanks, we wish to apologise for those fan-boys/idiot's on your board, we hate them here too.

Believe it or not most of the topics about the ps4 selling more right now are xbox fans making them for some reason

Or at least the ones who attack those who dont like titanfall or have a psn in their sig
---
Disclaimer: I am a dyslexic so i do apologize if i misspell or use the wrong word and that my grammar may not be 100%.
#6dukeballsosteelPosted 2/14/2014 10:17:09 AM
hyperskate65 posted...

---
Action Bronson = Dope
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=J2AHvZWojSc
#7extanker(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2014 10:18:25 AM
hyperskate65 posted...

Equal opportunity. I can respect that.
#8pixel378Posted 2/14/2014 10:22:04 AM
Why are you congratulating us? All we did was buy it.
---
MGO- Mr. Detroit
#9extanker(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2014 10:28:37 AM(edited)
pixel378 posted...

Because just like sports teams, you can have a friendly rivalry when your system is doing better without resorting to petty fanboy shenanigans. Seahawks fans weren't on the field for the Superbowl but that doesn't stop fans from congratulating each other that their chosen team is on top.
#10pixel378Posted 2/14/2014 10:33:14 AM
extanker posted...
pixel378 posted...

Because just like sports teams, you can have a friendly rivalry when your system is doing better without resorting to petty fanboy shenanigans. Seahawks fans weren't on the field for the Superbowl but that doesn't stop fans from congratulating each other.

I see where you're coming from but thats a little different.

Either way, its good to see Xbox not totally fall on its face, good for competition and the consumers.
---
MGO- Mr. Detroit