I think it's time for me to trade my PS4 in.

#1MiniMikeAwesomePosted 2/19/2014 4:32:52 PM
Forbes released an article yesterday about how Sony is likely going bankrupt & how the console market really isn't suitable for a company who is losing money every year. Sony had lost money every year up until 2013, where it barely made a profit.

What system should I get, the Xbox One or the Wii U? No trolls please, this is a serious topic.
---
It's time. It's Mini Mike Awesome time.
#2seanskatePosted 2/19/2014 4:34:27 PM
Playstation brand will function fine years to come it's worth allot of money.
---
SEN/WiiU/Xbox360 = ClickyButton
#3brokensocketPosted 2/19/2014 4:36:05 PM
MiniMikeAwesome posted...
Forbes released an article yesterday about how Sony is likely going bankrupt & how the console market really isn't suitable for a company who is losing money every year. Sony had lost money every year up until 2013, where it barely made a profit.

What system should I get, the Xbox One or the Wii U? No trolls please, this is a serious topic.

Wii U, xbox is not good
#4MiniMikeAwesome(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2014 4:36:35 PM
What are some good games for the WiiU?
---
It's time. It's Mini Mike Awesome time.
#5MilleydPosted 2/19/2014 4:36:36 PM
Wii U, it's great
---
Get new Kirby's Pinball Land for Game Boy and we bet you won't go "ppbbtthh!"
http://i.imgur.com/29O0Z.png
#6slyman19Posted 2/19/2014 4:36:58 PM
Xbox. Wii U will be dead sooner than the PS4.
#7MilleydPosted 2/19/2014 4:37:29 PM
MiniMikeAwesome posted...
What are some good games for the WiiU?

Wonderful 101!! It's so good.

That's the big one, but there's also Pikmin 3 and Monster Hunter 3U, those are definitely worth looking into too along with others.
---
Get new Kirby's Pinball Land for Game Boy and we bet you won't go "ppbbtthh!"
http://i.imgur.com/29O0Z.png
#8The_Watcher625Posted 2/19/2014 4:37:46 PM
On a serious note, I wouldn't trade it in. The wii u is failing so I'd wait till they announce their new console to go Nintendo again. Or at least wait for some great games, like x by monolith, to come out. I just find it highly unlike that sony would ever sell their gaming division and with the ps4 already selling 5 million before it has released in japan, I don't think they are going anywhere, regardless of what forbes says. Now if at the end of this year this still have no profit, then I'd worry because this should be their best year ever (my opinion)
#9slyman19Posted 2/19/2014 4:40:30 PM
Care to post a link to this article? I tried looking, but I couldn`t find it.
#10Homie_202Posted 2/19/2014 4:52:35 PM
Well of you are worried about that don't go xbox. The board is putting ALOT of pressure int he new CEO to shut down the Xbox division. Also Nintendo isn't doing so great. So if I were you and u are worried about that I would just stop gaming. Because none of the 3 companies are in good shape as far as games go.