Games you loved that didn't sell well last gen?

#1jaymart_2kPosted 2/22/2014 9:16:21 AM
Splinter Cell: Blacklist - Best one since Chaos Theory - Poor timing, 4 weeks befor GTA5
Rayman Legends - Best 3rd party platformer - Poor timing , 2 weeks befor GTA5
The Darkness 2 - Better then the original - I don't get why it didn't sell

There's more but these come to mind.
---
(PSN) jaymart_ 2k (Twitter) jaymart2k (Wii U ID) JayMart (Stream ID) jaymart_2k
#2Shy420Posted 2/22/2014 9:35:17 AM
Rage - I really must have bad taste in games or just have no idea what a good game is. Rage was pretty much disliked by EVERYONE but I loved it. I liked the feel of the weapons, the art direction, the combat, the vehicle combat was even okay ( I don't much like driving in games).

Darkness II - Not sure why this didn't do well.

Rise of the Argonauts - I liked it enough to play through it twice. I do get why people didn't like this game it was a bit clunky and the combat was...well different.

Conan - Really enjoyed this game up until the last boss. I hate when the devs feel difficulty is in widdling down a boss to nearly zero life and having that boss regen to full life...twice. To me that is laziness.

Viking Battle for Asgard - Absolutely loved this game and would give anything to see a sequel
---
I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered! My life is my own.
#3Deja-EntenduPosted 2/22/2014 9:36:49 AM
The Darkness 1 and 2
Deadly Premonition

I think those didn't sell well
---
bettr than u deal w/ it
Tune of the week: Burn the Fleet- Thrice http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZemZP2_QBpk
#4McGriff67Posted 2/22/2014 9:44:57 AM
Afro Samurai - This game was incredible. I thought one of the best TV adapted video games ever made. Combat was superb and the content stayed true to the series.
---
Once a Knick always a Knick.
#5Rbball13Posted 2/22/2014 9:45:46 AM
Resistance 3 :)
---
My LBP Profile: http://lbp.me/u/Rike255
My Home Theatre: http://www.blu-ray.com/community/gallery.php?member=Rike255
#6Shaolin015Posted 2/22/2014 9:57:18 AM
jaymart_2k posted...
Splinter Cell: Blacklist - Best one since Chaos Theory - Poor timing, 4 weeks befor GTA5
Rayman Legends - Best 3rd party platformer - Poor timing , 2 weeks befor GTA5
The Darkness 2 - Better then the original - I don't get why it didn't sell

There's more but these come to mind.

Yeah I heard splinter cell didn't sell as expected. It was one of my favorites last gen. I hope they make a definitive edition like tomb raider. In sure it would sell and get them more money to make a new one. Do you know How well it sold? Did it make profit?
#7Born LuckyPosted 2/22/2014 10:03:25 AM
Kingdoms of Amalur

I just bought this a few weeks ago on Steam.Much better than Skyrim, but most importantly, more fun.
It's a shame there won't be a sequel.
---
I was talking to the parrot - Poirot
#8UtterMoonPosted 2/22/2014 10:05:05 AM
Kinngdos of Amalaur was great...

Ni No Kuni was great...

I enjoyed Sniper Elite 2 for what it was...
#9pwnater777Posted 2/22/2014 10:10:30 AM
Haze - bought to see why it was so bad, but I actually had fun.
---
"That's NASCAR tactics."
"Opinions are like magnets, nobody knows how they work." - Foppe
#10RingsOfUranusPosted 2/22/2014 10:11:09 AM
Sniper Elite

Catherine

I dunno'
---
Official Gengar
"Your actions in the virtual world will affect your actions in the real one." -TrainerAura