huge sony and ps4 fan but

#1cancan2014Posted 2/24/2014 9:36:23 AM
there is literally nothing on the horizon for sony whatsoever…..i got a ps4 and its my fave console out of the next gen but literally the only game sony has this year thats coming out is infamous and after that theres noting really on the horizon aside from games that are coming out for both consoles, hopefully the e3 they announce alot of games or this year they announce alot of games bc its not looking too good, hell even the xbone has titan fall sunset overdrive, quatum break to look forward to, sony has literallly nothing aside from a amazin console
#2BloatedSquirrelPosted 2/24/2014 9:37:59 AM
What's wrong with multiplats?
---
"We laugh in the face of love, because nobody's really there."
#3NeoMonkPosted 2/24/2014 9:38:24 AM
So get an XBOX One, problem solved.
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator
#4rx54Posted 2/24/2014 9:38:42 AM
Here, take this, you'll need it.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_language
---
PSN - Hunched
Best Song EVER: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ws33f6qys4
#5WiiBrawlerPosted 2/24/2014 9:39:22 AM
There's Uncharted 4 and The Order 1886 but I kind of agree although it's not like xbox has a bunch of exclusives either. They will happen eventually
---
I heard Jesus was good at hide and seek remember that one time they couldn't find him for three days
#6cancan2014(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2014 9:39:26 AM
NeoMonk posted...
So get an XBOX One, problem solved.

i already got it i got both the xbox one and ps4 n i like the ps4 more but i was hoping it would have more exclusives than infamous
#7cancan2014(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2014 9:40:29 AM
WiiBrawler posted...
There's Uncharted 4 and The Order 1886 but I kind of agree although it's not like xbox has a bunch of exclusives either. They will happen eventually

yea but were talking about a buncha games that were announced but wont be coming out till probably next year so what am i supposed to do till then?
#8ak21106kwPosted 2/24/2014 9:41:18 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#9NeoMonkPosted 2/24/2014 9:42:10 AM
cancan2014 posted...
i already got it i got both the xbox one and ps4 n i like the ps4 more but i was hoping it would have more exclusives than infamous

So what's the issue then? Play what you want on the console that offers it to you until the other one has something you want. I played BF4's Second Assault constantly on my XB1 because it had something my PS4 couldn't offer until recently, not the end of the world.
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator
#10ChaoticKnucklesPosted 2/24/2014 9:42:49 AM
BloatedSquirrel posted...
What's wrong with multiplats?

For many people they don't sell a console. They need a reason to buy that particular machine over the competition and multiplats don't really give many people a compelling reason to get one over the other.

As much of a big deal as people around here make of resolution and frame rate, there are a LOT of people that don't really care about the fact that a game is 900p on the Xbox One and 1080p on the PS4.
---
I boosted some of my trophies. Please, judge me about it.