Sony Banned Me From PSN

#1livingonwheelsPosted 3/1/2014 2:46:28 AM(edited)
A few days ago I was banned from PSN. I'm Unable to log in on my PS4 , PS3 , PSP or Vita. I've called Sony customer service but all they would tell me is I violated the terms of service but would not get into specifics.
They said I might receive an email with more information,but as of yet I haven't. I asked if they could resend the email and they refused. I rarely play online (but do have PSN Plus for the games). Honestly, the last time I was online was on Playstation Home on PS3 a year or so ago.
Anyway,customer service absolutely refuses to offer any insight. Because I'm not an online gamer, I have very few friends on my list. I don't think I've ever even played with any of these 'friends' again since adding them, just accepted their request.
Now a few questions.
1. I have PSN Plus for probably another year and a half. If I start another account, can that new account become the new Master Account? It's account banned,not console banned.
2.Will the new user have access to all my previously bought digital titles?
3.Will the new user earn Trophies? I was only a level 7 or 8 so it's not too big a deal to start over.

I've spent quite a bit of money on PS Home in the past.I presume all those purchases are now gone.
How would you guys handle this? Should I just move on to another system like Xbox One or WiiU on a permanent basis? I feel slightly resentful only because of the lack of knowing what caused this and being unable to get any answers from customer service. Being an offline gamer just makes me more curious of what my violation could be. If they would just let me know, I could accept it and start over. But under these circumstances I kind of have no desire to in fear of losing my account again.
I just now noticed I'm even unable to log in to the online help forums at Playstation.com due to being banned. I don't even have a clue if this ban is permanent or temporary.
#2MI2DragonPosted 3/1/2014 2:41:49 AM
"A few days ago I was banned yesterday"

LOL!
---
100 percent of the people I asked, would recommend this sig to their friends.
#3FoppePosted 3/1/2014 2:43:06 AM
A few days ago or yesterday?
Check your spam filters, banning messages seems to love hiding in there.
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
#4livingonwheels(Topic Creator)Posted 3/1/2014 2:49:27 AM
Alright,fixed post.It's early here. Nothing in spam folder by Sony. Many spams about woman who seem to want to have sexual relations with me and hide it from my wife, but besides that,nothing.
#5cycledancePosted 3/1/2014 2:51:10 AM
if u think u didn't do anything bad then u should stay with customer service as long as it takes and also threaten them that they will need to compensate for the damage they did.
ask to speak with superiors.

if u did something ban worthy then u learned ur lesson i hope.
#6NeoMonkPosted 3/1/2014 2:53:02 AM
I've seen people get away with murder online... I doubt they would ban you for being a saint and a good citizen... you musta done something you're either leaving out or simply don't acknowledge.
On the offchance that you did get "screwed over by the MANNNNN" sorry to hear that, but unlikely.
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator
#7McSnarledPosted 3/1/2014 2:59:58 AM
livingonwheels posted...
Alright,fixed post.It's early here. Nothing in spam folder by Sony. Many spams about woman who seem to want to have sexual relations with me and hide it from my wife, but besides that,nothing.

If that Is the case get off this board! Your complaint sounds to much like a real life adventure and we talk about video games so please with all due respect... GTFO! Thank you.
#8RjmhartPosted 3/1/2014 3:04:37 AM
If you call customer service and they still don't help, search the internet for legal letters and draft something yourself. Send it certified mail, return receipt to Sony's legal department. It will cost you $4-5.

The legal department could probably care less bc they feel the law is on their side, but customer service will contact you right away. It's cheaper for them to have a customer service person deal with you then pay some lawyer to read your letters.

Call customer service again and try demanding to talk to a superior first though.
---
The Vita is a great system.
#9hrjPosted 3/1/2014 3:06:50 AM
livingonwheels posted...

No thatīs your personal folder. You should look in the SPAM folder.
---
PSN/GT - Hennaboy
#10wiseguy100Posted 3/1/2014 3:33:20 AM
TC, I highly doubt you're innocent. Sorry, but Sony are very careful with PSN bans. It's not an automated thing like on Xbox. At Sony, an actual human investigates grief reports.
---
360 gamertag, PSN ID and Wii U - wiseguy100