Can't believe I'm switching to Xbox One

#1GamingNerd2013Posted 3/12/2014 10:02:58 PM
Believe me when I say this, I've always picked Sony over Xbox, but after my disappointing experiencing with it, I've decided to ditch the PS4 and now I'm thinking of getting a Xbox One.

I already had 6 games for the PS4 and when I put the game disc inside, all 6 games did not work properly. All the games gave me either an error code, got stuck at the loading screen, or just completely froze. I knew the game discs weren't the problem, so it had to be the disc drive. I called Sony last week and I'm about to return it tomorrow and it's either going to be repaired or they will give me a replacement.

Once I get it back, I'm going to sell it. I would like to keep it if I didn't already trade in all my PS4 games. I didn't even get to play any of the games I bought because of that disc drive problem. I guess I was one of the lucky ones who bought a defective PS4. Lucky me.

I'm definitely going to miss Uncharted since a new one is coming out. Killzone: Shadow Fall, Knack and Infamous: Second Son I can live without. Probably going to miss God of War too since I know a new game will come out sooner or later.

I might buy another PS4 later down the road, but for right now, I'm done with it. Sony has just disappointed me too much to stay loyal. I have never owned a Xbox console, so hopefully this will be a good and fun experience for me. I know it's definitely going to feel weird not owning and playing a Sony console. See you on the other side guys, I'm going all green.
#2gamestunnerPosted 3/12/2014 10:08:57 PM
Ok
---
|C|O|L|D|B|L|O|O|D|
\_0__/
#3MistahApplezPosted 3/12/2014 10:10:34 PM
Ok
---
#1 Wii-U fanboy of the gamefaqs community.
#4KarimosaurPosted 3/12/2014 10:11:03 PM
I'm confused, you got a defective console, sony is willing to fix/replace it so its only about a little waiting time and then you decided to change consoles and sell brand new games, six might I add, for a lower price all because an electronic device is faulty, which normal for a mass produced product, you sir are cray cray
---
Psn: Karim17
#5Fastest_SpartanPosted 3/12/2014 10:11:52 PM
Can't believe I don't care.
---
If someone tries to touch you, DO A BARREL ROLL!!!
#6Garage_ManPosted 3/12/2014 10:12:28 PM
That's cool, I wish I judged all my things based on them being broken when they came. Heck yea that's how you live life! All of them must be junk!
#7VorzalPosted 3/12/2014 10:12:48 PM
My disc drive didn't work at first:
http://youtu.be/-B3T4__mKig

I took it to the Sony store and they swapped it for a new box, even gave me another psn voucher for my trouble.

Surprisingly I didn't trade in all my ps4 games at a loss during this time frame.

Sounds like you had to blow off some steam and your wallet may have paid for it. I think you'll regret it later but I sincerely hope you have better luck with your Xbox.

Enjoy!
---
"The friend of my enemy has bad taste in friends."
#8hijokaidenPosted 3/12/2014 10:14:38 PM
Sony should have kept the manufactoring of their consoles to their own Kisarazu factory where there is an actual quality control, insteads they decided to cheapen out and outsource the manufactoring job to Foxconn in China who used college kids slave labour for the job, your discontent is a result of that.
---
Well at Gamestop you can get a rubber ducky, a water gun, or a pirate sleeve Wii bundle.
#9Ryan-06Posted 3/12/2014 10:14:45 PM
gamestunner posted...
Ok

you won't be missed. post over there now tc.
---
chart: http://ow.ly/uuJ6g
chocolate: http://ow.ly/t0gvj, http://ow.ly/t0g1Y
#10JoeSkeletorPosted 3/12/2014 10:18:41 PM
Just so we are straight you get a defective ps4 and sony offers to fix or replace it and you thought why not just sell 6 new games you havent had the chance to play. Good job take my advice if you do sell it dont by a xb1 use that money to educate yourself better im sure both the xb1 and ps4 community really want miss you.
---
PSN: Irskeletor / XB1: JoeSkeletor