PS4s are becoming more and more available

#1Golden MavenPosted 4/2/2014 12:55:57 AM
Especially here in Canada. After Sony raised the price, it cooled off a lot of the demand. I could literally walk into any store and buy one.

I think they shot themselves in the foot with that price hike. I'm sure they'll lower the price again by December, and an apology would be nice.
#2peephole303Posted 4/2/2014 12:57:49 AM
Golden Maven posted...
Especially here in Canada. After Sony raised the price, it cooled off a lot of the demand. I could literally walk into any store and buy one.

I think they shot themselves in the foot with that price hike. I'm sure they'll lower the price again by December, and an apology would be nice.

Why should Sony apologize blame Harper
---
Disclaimer: I am a dyslexic so i do apologize if i misspell or use the wrong word and that my grammar may not be 100%.
#3TrueBlue91Posted 4/2/2014 1:00:17 AM
Go back to your Wii U, lol
---
Pour grammer annoy's me
"This isn't even apples to oranges. More like toast to bears." - Bloodychess
#4kenio8187Posted 4/2/2014 1:01:07 AM
peephole303 posted...
Golden Maven posted...

How was this Harpers decisions?
---
http://i.imgur.com/aZBNozN.gif
I'm so f***ing good at Titanfall: http://youtu.be/duKLxOQBveU?t=7s
#5peephole303Posted 4/2/2014 1:02:26 AM
kenio8187 posted...
peephole303 posted...
Golden Maven posted...

So you dont blame Harper for the current droping of our dollars Value?.
---
Disclaimer: I am a dyslexic so i do apologize if i misspell or use the wrong word and that my grammar may not be 100%.
#6Golden Maven(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2014 1:03:47 AM
peephole303 posted...

The Canadian dollar dropped because the American economy is stronger...

Since PS4s were hard to find, Sony figured they could make more money off Canada by increasing the price. WRONG!
#7UniversquallPosted 4/2/2014 1:06:44 AM
Does Golden Microsoft have the sales figures for before and after?
---
After The Fallout. Beyond Rapture. Believe In the Fireflies
#8peephole303Posted 4/2/2014 1:07:08 AM
Golden Maven posted...
peephole303 posted...

The Canadian dollar dropped because the American economy is stronger...

Since PS4s were hard to find, Sony figured they could make more money off Canada by increasing the price. WRONG!

They arent making more money from canada.

Its on par with what they makr from the states
---
#9kenio8187Posted 4/2/2014 1:07:19 AM
peephole303 posted...
kenio8187 posted...
peephole303 posted...
Golden Maven posted...

Actually, I was legitimately curious. I suppose you're right though.
---
http://i.imgur.com/aZBNozN.gif
I'm so f***ing good at Titanfall: http://youtu.be/duKLxOQBveU?t=7s
#10peephole303Posted 4/2/2014 1:10:54 AM
kenio8187 posted...
peephole303 posted...
kenio8187 posted...
peephole303 posted...
Golden Maven posted...

Actually, I was legitimately curious. I suppose you're right though.

Yeah its kind of sad to watch our dollar drop on the Harper Government waste money on Trudeau smear campaigns. We get it you fear him dont waste our cash.
---