Will you be Boycotting Drive Club?

#1peephole303Posted 5/7/2014 1:23:20 PM
Due to its PS+ upgrade system asking you to pay 49.99$ for the rest of the game and still not being able to play it without PS+?

it has always been that if you spend money in the store on a discount with PS+ you keep it. Subscription or not.

this new methode is sicking and sure definately not only be 10$ cheaper then the full game itself
---
Disclaimer: I am a dyslexic so i do apologize if i misspell or use the wrong word and that my grammar may not be 100%.
#2RyuuHou25Posted 5/7/2014 1:24:40 PM
Hells yes, I already post on the blogs and tweeted posts to driveclub, the directors twitter, shuhei, and playstation twitter accounts.

This is BS. They flat out lied to us about how much content Plus version would have, the fact it would be a "small" fee, and to top that off they're tying a discounted purchase to your sub!
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
This is what you sound like to me when you ask something obvious/staring you in the face - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lqz_tbBr2ts
#3peephole303(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2014 1:26:23 PM
RyuuHou25 posted...
Hells yes, I already post on the blogs and tweeted posts to driveclub, the directors twitter, shuhei, and playstation twitter accounts.

This is BS. They flat out lied to us about how much content Plus version would have, the fact it would be a "small" fee, and to top that off they're tying a discounted purchase to your sub!

i tried to comment to the facebook page but it wont allow comments that arent on other dicussions (and i dont want to ruin peoples MLB joy)
---
Disclaimer: I am a dyslexic so i do apologize if i misspell or use the wrong word and that my grammar may not be 100%.
#4ChemuraderiePosted 5/7/2014 1:28:24 PM(edited)
peephole303 posted...
Due to its PS+ upgrade system asking you to pay 49.99$ for the rest of the game and still not being able to play it without PS+?

Wait, what?

They're doing what? lol
---
PSN: Xzotic123; 3DS FC: 4270-1839-6523 Pokemon Y (Serif) - Electric: Electrode, Pikachu, Zebstrika
TFC Member
#5AceMagasePosted 5/7/2014 1:28:11 PM
I was never interested in the game but the only 50 cars and only 50 events would be a bigger let down then the ps+ shadiness. If you already have ps+ what does it matter?
#6ExDiosPosted 5/7/2014 1:28:14 PM
Wait so if I buy a physical version none of that stuff will be an issue?
#7Video_Game_CzarPosted 5/7/2014 1:28:40 PM
Buy the physical version?
---
PSN: VideoGameCzar l Steam: VideoGameCzar l FC: 0146-9981-6140 I
#8characterz3roPosted 5/7/2014 1:29:47 PM
its just a driving game, who cares? Def don't pay for it, they already delayed it and lied about everything, it'll just be a massive dissappointement like most games anyway and you get to pay alot of money to realize that.
#9peephole303(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2014 1:30:12 PM
Video_Game_Czar posted...
Buy the physical version?

Buying the Physical Version would be supporting Evolve. I no longer wish to support the studio.
---
#10true_gamer80Posted 5/7/2014 1:30:34 PM(edited)
ExDios posted...
Wait so if I buy a physical version none of that stuff will be an issue?

that's right.....

so remember be a cheap ass gamer thn whine and stomp your feet at the most trivial of things lol
---
Wu Tang vs The Beatles-Enter The Magical Mystery Chambers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-K5h0bVCakw