Will you be Boycotting Drive Club?

#1182xenoPosted 5/7/2014 12:30:38 PM
ExDios posted...
Wait so if I buy a physical version none of that stuff will be an issue?

It's both retail and digital that will not have an issue.

The PS+ version and it's upgrade cost is the issue.

I would say spend the extra $10 if you think it's an issue.
---
Shwing
#12ExDiosPosted 5/7/2014 12:31:49 PM
true_gamer80 posted...
ExDios posted...

that's right.....

so remember be a cheap ass gamer thn whine and stomp your feet at the most trivial of things lol

Lol
I mean if that's the case then the easy solution would be to buy the physical version.
#13Flare1721Posted 5/7/2014 12:32:01 PM
So if I get it on PS+ and then decide to buy it off PS+ for $10 off I dont keep the game if my PS+ runs out? Is that what your saying?
---
Xemnas - Best Final Boss Ever - KH2 || We Want Mega Man Legends 3!
PSN: http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/Strife1721.png TJ_UNLIMITED...lol.
#14Video_Game_CzarPosted 5/7/2014 12:32:45 PM
PS+ version is a nice fat demo and the retail release is the full game. Don't see the problem here...
---
PSN: VideoGameCzar l Steam: VideoGameCzar l FC: 0146-9981-6140 I
#15RyuuHou25Posted 5/7/2014 12:32:47 PM
true_gamer80 posted...
ExDios posted...

that's right.....

so remember be a cheap ass gamer thn whine and stomp your feet at the most trivial of things lol

First Plus game ever where you buy it at a discounted price and it is tied to your subscription. Yes, oh so trivial >.> SMH
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
This is what you sound like to me when you ask something obvious/staring you in the face - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lqz_tbBr2ts
#16ExDiosPosted 5/7/2014 12:32:58 PM
ExDios posted...
true_gamer80 posted...
ExDios posted...

that's right.....

Lol
I mean if that's the case then the easy solution would be to buy the physical version.

edit: to include also the regular digital version.

I don't want a gimped free version.
#17peephole303(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2014 12:35:17 PM
Flare1721 posted...
So if I get it on PS+ and then decide to buy it off PS+ for $10 off I dont keep the game if my PS+ runs out? Is that what your saying?

Yeah if you get the 10$ off deal you have to pay 50$ a year to keep the game.

For only 10$ off.

its not like getting the games for free with any other PS plus required deal its an extra 50$ that doesnt pay for itself
---
Disclaimer: I am a dyslexic so i do apologize if i misspell or use the wrong word and that my grammar may not be 100%.
#18XdieXPosted 5/7/2014 12:35:29 PM
Heck no! It looks amazing
---
PSN: The-Saddest-Day, 3DS FC 5343-9390-7771, NNID SilverSurfin
Bow down to the face of GOD
#19blitz_0623Posted 5/7/2014 12:36:08 PM
I'm hoping they just worded it wrongly.

I expect that they mean as long as you are with PS+, you can upgrade for $10 less then it's yours forever.

But if it's actually what we think it is, it is stupid and I hope they don't get away with it, otherwise, all the PS+ discounts that we usually keep forever will also be affected
---
Nintendo FC - 2423-3428-2025 | Tangela, Swadloon, Quilladin
PM me if you add
#20peephole303(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2014 12:37:52 PM
blitz_0623 posted...
I'm hoping they just worded it wrongly.

I expect that they mean as long as you are with PS+, you can upgrade for $10 less then it's yours forever.

But if it's actually what we think it is, it is stupid and I hope they don't get away with it, otherwise, all the PS+ discounts that we usually keep forever will also be affected

they didnt. The EU PR guy straight up told us that

"You’re right – you don’t loose the content, it stays on your machine. You only loose access to play it when your PS+ subscription lapses.

As long as your PS+ subscription is active, you can access the free version of the PS+ Edition and the upgrade (if you’ve purchased it)."

---
Disclaimer: I am a dyslexic so i do apologize if i misspell or use the wrong word and that my grammar may not be 100%.