Mr_Killstreak posted...
Bound by Reassurance

HoBagBeater posted...
Mr_Killstreak posted...
Bound by Reassurance

Could you two gents care to elaborate?
#12SaltyBotzPosted 5/8/2014 9:46:57 PM
LionHeart48 posted...
Oh look the same website that gave Nier a 5/10....

Nier was a terrible game. Loaded with pointless, monotonous and MISSABLE quests/items. If anything that is an example of what you just don't do with an RPG game. 5/10 for Nier is being incredibly generous.
#13DarthLaharlPosted 5/8/2014 9:48:51 PM
SaltyBotz posted...
LionHeart48 posted...

Nier was a terrible game. Loaded with pointless, monotonous and MISSABLE quests/items. If anything that is an example of what you just don't do with an RPG game. 5/10 for Nier is being incredibly generous.

That soundtrack though.
---
On GameFAQs Any criticism=trolling, ports/remakes are bad unless its something YOU want ported/remade, and anything that's popular that you dislike = overrated.
#14SandslashedPosted 5/8/2014 10:01:13 PM
From what I've observed, most people aren't purchasing the PS4 for exclusives like this game, DriveClub or Infamous. The main appeal is that it's a better deal than the XB1 and it will get all the AAA third party games.
Greatness awaits = wait for Destiny, KH3, FFXV, COD:AW, GTA etc.
---
3DS Friend Code: 2595 - 0912 - 2733
#15DarkAdonis123Posted 5/8/2014 10:07:48 PM
LionHeart48 posted...

Even more reason to trust their score for this game.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#16butterbeancdPosted 5/8/2014 10:08:17 PM
Hanzoh posted...
Ps4 doesn't have games like this, yet, ie skyrim, dark souls. While waiting for dragon age3, I'm sure bound by flame is a good game.

What other game do play on ps4 now?

"I'm sure Bound by Flame is a good game" .... Why? Have you played it? I don't really understand. I get wanting an RPG on PS4; I do too. But I don't really understand being so confident that it's good when the early reviews are frankly terrible.
---
3DS FC: 2165-5397-6214
"I am the last Claptrap in existence, and I AM GOING TO TEABAG YOUR CORPSE!" - Claptrap, Borderlands 2
#17LionHeart48Posted 5/8/2014 10:24:03 PM
SaltyBotz posted...
LionHeart48 posted...

Lol
---
IX > VI > VII > IV > VIII > V > X > XII > I > III > II > 50 miles down filled with human waste then XIII
#18CaIiber345Posted 5/8/2014 10:26:29 PM
The game has its flaws but it's decent. I think it's worth a playthrough while I wait for Watch Dogs and maybe Wolfenstein.

But hey, I took the chance and made up my own mind. I also traded in some old games so my price of admission was cheaper than suggested retail. The website I like gave it a 4/10 but I disagree and am forming my own opinion about the game. Is it something everyone will remember and love and herald for all of time? Nope. Is it something to play that is a decent RPG fix for a few weeks until other games come along? Yup.
---
twitch.tv/caliber345 | twitter: @astroduck79
Waiting for: Destiny, No Man's Sky, Rogue Legacy, The Witness
#19RussellGorallPosted 5/8/2014 10:27:30 PM
method115 posted...
I just put 4 hours straight into this game. Gamespot can say what they want if your an RPG fan this game is great.

Said like a person who bought the game digitally, and can never sell it.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UScsme8didI
Winners always lose.
#20RyuuHou25Posted 5/8/2014 10:35:24 PM
SaltyBotz posted...
LionHeart48 posted...

That's your opinion, but most would disagree with you.

http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-3/nier

8.4 for user scores is pretty damn good, so Gamespot tends to be completely idiotic when it comes to RPGs
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
This is what you sound like to me when you ask something obvious/staring you in the face - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lqz_tbBr2ts